“Cozy way to listen to good music and dine Japanese cuisine”

Umami Room and Olive Tree Bar
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Dipolog
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese Cuisine, Tapas + Bar + Grill
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I had my dinner once here during my stay.. They have good choices for Japanese cuisine.. I ordered Buta Bento which is very good and cost efficient to try a variety.. Their subzero beer is nerve rocking! I love very cold beers! However, during that time I was the only guest there from 7pm-10pm thats why I told the staff to open the videoke for me (even they open it 10pm) and had few songs which I really love in this kind of cozy bar.. They have live band every wednesday and its very relaxing to listen to good music:))

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The food may be good but I didn't understand the menu nor could the waiter , some discription would be helpful

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Located at the 6th floor of a luxury hotel in the heart of Dipolog City,

The place is modern and clean.

The waiter "Rvi" did a great job in assisting us with our needs, as a hotelier I could say that he performed restaurant standards.

Best japanese food so far.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My recent visit to dipolog wouldn't be complete without dining at umami room which offers the only Japanese food in town.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Being a sushi lover, I just had to visit this place(conveniently located inside the hotel I was staying in!). As a general rule, I try to eat more of the locally sourced seafood whenever eating in a Japanese restaurant so my favourites were definitely the ika sushi(and sashimi) and uni sushi! Amazingly fresh and delicious! Not a seafood fan? Then go for a subzero beer. I can't believe this is a thing and now that it's summer, I can't believe I don't have one in my hand right now...