“Delizioso!!”

UrChoice Bistro Cafe
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Dipolog
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Bistro, ITANOY (Italian/Pinoy ) friendly, pasta ,pizza, grill and italian coffee . A friendly place to meet, chat and eat with love.
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I must have eaten a thousand pizzas as a child. This addiction has serious long-term implications on both my health and, far more important, my notion of what constituted pizza. The first time I tasted Ur Choice Pizza, I was in high school. You wouldn’t want to know how many slices of pizza I ate that night. Since then, every time my parents would ask me where I want to eat, my answer would always be “Ur Choice” (MY CHOICE). I’m not really a fan of pasta but you won’t be able to resist their pasta, too. When I went away for college, my pizza expedition continued but I would always compare it with the pizza at Ur Choice. (Sad life) However, they will soon open a branch here in Cebu! Now I don’t have to wait! I CANNOT WAIT! A MUST TRY!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank maryjayanneadraincem

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Pizza was excellent! However the steaks was a little bit overpriced for a choice cut and served with a sweet sauce. Would recommend the pasta and the pizza not the steaks! Service was also good!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Unfortunately I did not get to visit this restaurant, however, everyone I met talked about how great this place is. I hope to experience it in the future.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food was quite good, several selections were excellent although the pizza wasn't as good. Its owned by an italian guy so several dishes are quite authentic. Would certainly try this place again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have exercised my choice to dine at UrChoice twice. Each time was 10 out of 10.

I had the lasagna each time. Why or it a second time? Cuz when u find something great, why not try it again? It was as good the second time 'round as the first.

Actually, I had TWO meals the second time :). I had two meetings there, with a couple hours between the first and second. Staff graciously allowed me to "hang out" (working on my 'puter) between Meeting One and Meeting Two. My second meal was chick teriyaki (a little fusion - Japanese flavor at an Italian resto :)? It matched the high standards of the Lasagne.

Well done, Sir Rolando :). Molto bene :).

Date of visit: November 2017