A really nice place to stay in general. Really helpful and friendly people all around. Only downside is the quality of the huts. They look really nice and pretty but the electronics are a little outdated (the fan is old and creaky, the shower temperature is inconsistent) and there are a lot of holes in the walls through which mosquitos will enter. The latter is easily remedied with a mosquito net or spray though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, spacious resort is located in Dauin, 15 kms south of Dumaguete City on Negros Island. Pura Vida Beach & Dive Resort is built from divers for divers and is under Swiss management. Real tropical atmosphere with lots of coconut palm trees and other plants. Directly on the nice sandy beach and with its large swimming pool, it's as well an ideal place for families.Perfekt for Divers.Sea-explorers-management 5 star. Familie rooms-sweets-delux-standart(aircon)and economy rooms and soon 14-luxus appartments have a look at vidahomes.Ph stay with us with a smile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pura Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Pura Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Dauin
- Pura Vida Beach & Dive Resort Dauin, Dumaguete City, Philippines