All reviews dive resort muck diving new friends apo island fan cottage other guests open water dive shop beach front hot water ac room great diving sea view great place to learn boat crew instructor development my gf
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 10 days and had a great time. Diving was organized very professionally, the resort is very nice and relaxed. People in the resort are very good, friendly and fun. We had no wish left unattended and will definitely stay here again, if we come back to the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We went to Dumaguete to do our OW tickets. We had no plans and went to a couple of different dive reaorts enquiring about courses and accommodation. When arriving at Liquid the staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful and when we started talking about courses Jim came out from the office and spoke to us. He made us feel super comfortable and we knew this is where we would do our OW. He organised a driver to pick us up from where we were staying the next morning. The next day we met our instructor Aronne. An absolutely amazing instructor confident, professional and passionate. She was very thorough, clearly explained the topics and procedures and ensured to answer all questions and queries and we felt safe and comfortable at all times. All other staff and guides are extremely friendly and helpful. Sitting around the bar in the evenings feels like your with family, we made some great friends while at Liquid and highly recommend anyone who gets the chance to stay and dive with Liquid. The diving along the Dauin coast is absolutely amazing and we will be making a return trip.
Jarrod&Sarah.S

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I went to Dauin especially for diving as it is worldwide recognised for diving and choose Liquid Dumaguete for a few nights/dives.
I was warmly welcome by the staff, after a nice introduction of the resort, went to my room with sea view and I already felt relaxed.
Jim, Manager on site kindly help me scheduling my next dives, and I did a total of 10, all great dives.
Dive guides were very professional while giving their briefing, handling equipment (which is in good condition) and the dives were amazing !
There is everything you wanna see in Dauin if you are into small critters and they bring you on day trip to Apo Island to check out turtles, sea snakes and pristine corals !

Food was good and staffs very friendly.

I’ll definitely come back there on my next diving trip in the Philippines.

Cheers

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The facility is way above the standard. Great PADI Learning Center and Dive shop, excellent friendly staff, very nice accommodations, good food and bar. But the reef was washed out by Typhoons 5 years ago. The highlight of the local diving was a mustang another resort sank trying to create an artificial reef. They charge too much to go out to Apo Island to dive and only go if their boat is full.

I can stay in a Hut on the Beach as long as the diving is good

Saddest part of the stay was I only came to Dumaguete to dive Apo Island - which I never got to do staying here

Room Tip: The Fan Cottage facing the beach is nice
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Sadly, only a short stay here, but could happily return. We arrived late but the staff were excellent helping us organise a day trip to Apo Island to dive. Spent a brilliant day diving with our divemaster, Rhanda, who was great, very relaxed, but still professional, which was perfect for us. We had a fan villa, which was clean and cosy, but would probably pay a bit extra for aircon next time. As I said, would happily return.

Stayed: May 2018