Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$43
View deal
Destinia.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews designer outlet brewers fayre meal deal adjoining restaurant good nights sleep the pub visiting family budget hotel business trip family room excellent value for money convenient location comfy bed reception staff evening meal saturday night stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Great Value good food and nice and clean would definitley stay again
staff friendly and attentive
would recommend for buisness or leisure trips
easy to find and plenty free parking
check in and out very east as was online booking.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2020

I cannot ever remember posting a negative review of the many Premier inns I have stayed in, however there’s always a first time, in this case down to one person. I traveled with my fellow Golfers, around Nottinghamshire a total of 8 travelling in 3 vehicles, always observing social distancing rules etc. We had a Sunday night stop over in Mansfield, all separate rooms etc, reception and rooms as usual all ok, clean etc, but our experience in the Brewers Fare, was far from pleasant, we had booked dinner for 8pm, on arrival, we were separated into two groups, understandably, but at each end of the restaurant, surrounded by mixed families. Can’t understand that one. We ordered on the meal deal, and after waiting some time for our drinks order to arrive I approached the bar staff, only to be told “ sit down , and by the way the drinks you have just ordered, will cost you 50p more because it’s not included in the meal deal” my reply was are you serious, “your going to pour them away for the sake of 50p” I was immediately accused of being abusive and rude, by the female member of the bar staff, which clearly I wasn’t, we found the whole experience unpleasant and uncomfortable fortunately the bar manager intervened, and minutes later, some complimentary drinks appeared. The following morning, the restaurant staff, were pleasant, and cheerful, and couldn’t be more helpful. It’s a shame our experience was spoilt by one member of staff.

1  Thank 600Jacko
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Rude staff at check-in, who made me feel like they were doing me a favour by letting me check-in after 3pm. Check-in should have been from 2pm onwards. If you do not want to be polite to perople, get out of the hospitality business.

Woken at 2 am by the fire alarm going off. No fire, just a fight between a load of teenage buffoons that the hotel staff could not control.

Allowed back in the hotel, only to be woken again by the fire alarm going off again at 3:30

Apparently, Premier Inn's "Guaranteed Good Night" does NOT cover decent people getting a good night sleep, or any sleep at the expense of other idiots they let stay there.

No more Premier Inn for this person

Room tip: Go across the road to the Holiday Inn.
1  Thank football_spoon
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Room good, dinner and breakfast very acceptable. Staff very helpful and friendly. Location very convenient.
We just touched down, fed, slept and fed again before we were on our way. This is a perfect place to do that if you are travelling N or S.

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

I could not expect a better service or experience from any hotel, let alone the Castlewood Premier inn - the hotel and restaurant staff are always very helpful, patient and friendly, the rooms are always clean, showers always hot and the food is always top notch.

I only live local to the hotel, but always opt to make the hotel my base for the weekend when my friend comes up to visit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends