This hotel has a good restaurant with reasonable restaurant prices albeit the menu is slightly limited. The quality of food is good including the breakfast. The rooms are very reasonably priced, with £85 for an upgrade including bath-robes, slippers, water etc. and including a full breakfast for both guests as well as the ability to cancel is travel plans require it.The swimming pool is small(ish) but adequate. McArthur Glen shopping complex is within easy reach as are other attractions such as Royal Crown Derby factory, Denby factory etc. The hotel sits near the M1 and the A38 so is a good 'stop over' for travellers. Overall, good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly and very comfortable, you'll feel relaxed from the moment you arrive. Near the heart of the Peak district where you will find delightful walks and spectacular views. Chatsworth House, fun-packed thrills of Alton Towers, and extensive shopping at East Midlands Outlet are all nearby. Enjoy our modern gym, indoor pool, spa bath and optional health & beauty treatments. Beautiful suites available for meetings and events, from conferences to weddings. If you are planning a trip abroad, the hotel is just 30 minutes from East Midlands Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Derbyshire Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Derbyshire Hotel South Normanton
- Derbyshire South Normanton
- The Derbyshire Derby South Normanton