“Great great food”

Rhythm & Wine Cafe
Ranked #16 of 131 Restaurants in Gangtok
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai, Nepalese
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The location was little hard to find but the food was awesome and the taste of the food was unmatched.

1  Thank Pritam M

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

First thing that catches the eye is the stunning display of photographs that are both for exhibition, and sale. We don't necessarily come for pictures in a restaurant, that's where the juicy food comes in. Lovely food, relaxing ambience and great service from the staffs...

1  Thank prakashc381
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Have been coming to this restaurant everytime i end up in gangtok. A little hard to find since the entrance is behind MG marg next to the taxi stand.
Went there 2 days ago and looks like they have renovated the place. Looks even cozier than ever.
About the food, well, the food service used to be pretty slow, but my recent visit was refreshingly pleasant. Our main course came within 25 mins. Food was good, no complaints there.
For four people, with non veg starters, main course and about 6 beers, our bill came to a little more than 2k. Pretty neat. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank tanay_nandi
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

While walking towards our hotel, my friends and I saw a black board with special menu but what caught our attention was the beer offer. So we checked in. We ordered for Thai Pork basil and wings on fire which was on the special today. It was too good good. The wings were spicy as hell and it had some kind of taste I will remember for the rest of my life. We got a complimentary beer besides the offer too and that was a nice gesture. The menu has Indian, Thai, Continental and Chinese and lots of options. Over all a very great place and very friendly staffs. Thank you for the service to the team. You deserve this rating. Until my next visit. Kudos.

1  Thank agrititravels
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We are in honeymoon and SikKim is a beautiful place full of heritage and culture and we are loving every moment of our stay here. There is not much a decent breakfast anywhere that we could find but fortunately one lady suggested this place. The price for the American breakfast was a little above our budget so the chef suggested pancakes. It was too good to be true because that was the most fluffiest pancake I have had in a while. They were so good that I can swear on it. However the corn salt pepper was a bit spicy for our taste but not too bad. I would visit it anytime every time.