All reviews comfortable stay entire bathroom rooms are huge mg marg hot water hill station visited this hotel valley view travel desk main market nice hotel bunglow tub taxi cm property mr
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a night here. Room was super clean and well maintained. Bathroom was neat and tidy with a big geyser, so no problem of hot water. Hotel staff was warm and friendly. My room had a superb view of valley. Overall it was a nice comfortable stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We visited from 6 Dec to 13 Dec 2017.We found Food to be good.hospitality is very much appreciable. Hotel is small but location is very good and very neat clean.Staff is very cooperative.Mr Soumen deserves special mention.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We 10 adults and 6 children stayed in 5 rooms for 6 nights from 16th Oct'17 to 21st Oct'17. My reviews are :

About the Hotel : Yes, it is well maintained, spacious and has good valley view from the rooms. It is within 3 to 4 kms from MG Marg.

About the Food : Not much of variety, taste is good. They don't know to make south indian food.

About the Front Office Staff : Mostly all the persons in the front office are RUDE, except General Manager (don't remember his name). They think they are the Boss of the Hotel. Mr Nawang gives false promises, please do not fall pray to his words.

About Room Service : Room service is very good. They attend very fast.

About Travel Arrangement : I was referred to Mr Anil of Hotel Sidlon by Mr Gyaltsen who is the MD of both Tamarind and Sidlon. (Hotel Sidlon is next to Hotel Tamarind). You can get quote from Mr Anil for your tour packages. He will make all arrangements in tact. But please get quote from Mr Nawang of Tamarind also. He will give cheaper fares than Mr Anil. I used the services of Mr Anil, though it was costly, as I did not know that Mr Nawang can get at cheaper fares.

About other Facilities : They say that they provide newspaper. They actually never give. Wifi is total Flop. It has less parking space.

Room Tip: Don't book this Hotel room directly. Go through Websites only.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel with my entire family in the 2nd week of September. We booked 5 super deluxe rooms for a group of 9 Adults & 4 Children's. Let me start with the positive sides of the hotel, Its Located at A Posh But secluded place at JN Marg Near CM Bunglow, Away from main City's Hustle bustle but at the same time not very far from MG marg, The famous MG marg is just 2 kms away & a share taxi will not charge more than ₹20 per person to drop u ther. The Rooms are Huge, By Huge I mean they r Really Big & well maintained. The bath rooms were neat & had 24 hrs running Hot water with a big bath Tub, All the rooms had a decent valley view, The Food (Dinner Buffet) Served was Lacking Much Variety but what ever served was delicious. Breakfast was not very Lavish but again was tasty. Special thanks to the Chef & Mr Muskaan from the Restaurant .The staff cud have shown little more courtesy though but still I wud like to Acknowledge staff manager Mr Nawang, One of the biggest plus points were the Prices which I got for this hotel for 5 rooms Breakfast & Dinner Included through a popular travel website. Now coming to few points where I will like to draw the managements attention. The Bedding was too hard, trust me my i had a mild backache very next day due to them, secondly there is hardly any space for car parking. Also the internet wud not work any where in the room or even The lobby during my entire stay. The lift too was not working Making it difficult for senior citizens to climb stairs. Also there were no balconies in any of the room which generally is expected on a Hill station. All & All a Good Hotel which can be excellent if the above points can be improved.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

One of the best views from this centrally located hotel. This is next to CM's house. Very clean rooms, staffs are supportive, food was good (try their noodles), one should not miss breakfast here. Overall a peaceful stay and worth for money.

Room Tip: Best mountain views from room number 605
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple