“Didn't like it”

Ranked #22 of 131 Restaurants in Gangtok
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the food was not what we expected. The quality was good though. I was expecting more of north Indian dishes

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Perfect food , perfect hospitality , perfect location !
Are you new lovers, or married ones wanna be fresh lovers !
I love this place ! Leave it to me ! I can have breakfast, lunch, dinner.... Everyday of my life ! Even sleep on the floorings ! So Cool ! Worth a SEE !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Situated at the entrance of MG Marg, on the first floor, offers a normal Ambience. The full MENU is never available in any hotel in Gangtok. But whatever items were available, I would consider as good in taste . Service is ok. Overall vegetarians can definitely get some good food to eat

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This pure vegetarian restaurant at the beginning of MG Marg just about passes muster.

Located on the first floor, the ambience is okay and you have the fresh mountain breeze coming in through the window. As you look out you can see the mountains and the Police Headquarters below.

Coming to the food, we ordered kulcha, roti, dal tadka, aloo mutter, dal khichadi, kadhi plus guava juice and mango shake. Food was okay though the kadhi tasted weird. The glasses kept for water were dirty and we had to get them changed.

Positives- Service was quick and unlike in most restaurants, the waitress did not push us to buy bottled water or paneer dishes.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hi.. I visited this restaurant for dinner with my family.. to start with waitress had no idea about is available and what is not.. further .. my child was crying so I got up while waiting for my order.. the manager came and asked me to move out along with other guests who were also waiting for table.. I found his behaviour very rude.. when i told him I was waiting for my order.. he said order will be late as there is rush which was again rude.. lastly.. when order was delivered.. waiter from other table dropped used plates in our dish.. seeing all this our whole mood was spoiled.. I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone..

Date of visit: June 2018