All reviews disabled people therapy centre heated pool on arrival breakfast and dinner star hotel disabilities hoist carer bodied physio facilities pools downhill ramps apartment hob
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We went to this hotel never heard of it myself before as very wary when they say disabled friendly, we were very impressed by the whole experience from the hotel staff to food and rooms and of course the price Have already recommended this hotel to others Can't wait to go again :)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Jane L
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We had a lovely time here. The rooms were tidy and freshened every day. The beds were not comfortable and need re-newing but all the facilities, staff and food was great. The pool area is exceptional.

Room Tip: We were on the coast side of the hotel which was quiet. those who had poolside rooms found them noisy
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Lancef48
Reviewed 11 June 2015

This purpose built hotel for disabled people is amazing. Spotlessly clean and the rooms spacious. The food is amazing and caters for all tastes. The staff very polite and helpful. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Val0z
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This was the first time my wife and I had brought my brother on holiday so we were a bit apprehensive about how we would cope with him having MS. However we were pleasantly surprised how accessible it is and we had no need to worry at all. When we arrived the scooter he hired was waiting for us. The swimming pool had hoists with someone to operate them. There are Jacuzzi s and massage showers in the heated pool and a special spongy floor. I have never seen anything like it before, it is brilliant. The restaurant is very clean ant tidy with a good variety of food. A lot of it was catered for the large amount of German guests but it was nice to try other things. The mealtimes were more relaxing than I expected. My brother is a messy eater but this didn’t matter because no one bothered and you felt at ease. The rooms were very spacious and easy to get round in a wheelchair, also very clean and felt homely. The manager came round quite often to check that everything was ok and that you were happy with things. I strongly recommend coming to this hotel, it has a lovely atmosphere to it and very comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank b a
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Great facilities for the disabled person and their families. Solo travellers can leave their carer at home and hire the help needed at the hotel from getting up in the morning to putting to bed at night.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo