“Terrible service ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here on holiday. The restaurant has lovely views but that's about all that's nice. Service was terrible. The waiters were not friendly and one in particular didn't smile at all and threw our food on the table each time without so much as a word. This was very odd. Service was extremely slow. We had planned to go for a drink after dinner but because service was so slow we had to give that a miss. We ordered garlic bread with cheese and tomato and it looked terrible and didn't taste much better. Basically stale bread rolls with some tomato and a slice of cheese on top. Mains were ok. I had chicken and chips. The bill took ages to arrive and once we asked for it the waiter came back with two other bills and cleared a table before coming back with ours. We would not recommend this place at all. There is a lovely restaurant next door to it the royal marina that I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have recently returned from a 2 month holiday in Los Cristianos. I have been going for years, long before these restaurant's existed. We ate here about 4 or 5 times for lunch, twice with friends. What is not so well known is at the back of the menu you can get a 3 course meal for €9.95. We have had everything on the menu now, including padron peppers, which I love as a starter. Two pork chops is one of the mains, as is a sirloin steak - you cannot go wrong. The staff are lovely though the service can be a bit slow. Mind you, so long as you have a drink you have a great view. Another bonus is no street sellers are aloud in!! A great find indeed - love it.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The sheep worms I ordered were not medium ripe but really over-cooked.
The waiter tried to convince me they were just fried in the right way though he clearly saw that the chops were really Welldone.
When I announced that I wanted a new dose, the waitress was unacceptable for this solution.
Two hundred meters farther this same dose was just right.
Also the service at this restaurant was very subtle.
I can not recommend

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We are very much creatures of habit and always have a long morning walk to arrive at this little restaurant for a coffee and a water. A very pleasant cup of coffee and a nice sparkling water are always pleasantly served and are very reasonably priced. We have occasionally tried other coffee shops but coffee has never been as good and often much more expensive. Usually busy with many regulars but generally seats can quickly be found. A little busier on Sunday when it’s the market nearby.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had an all-day breakfast (as brunch) one day here, and enjoyed the atmosphere so much that we were happy to call back in for drinks at various different times of day afterwards. Half of our reviewing team enjoys an occasional cocktail and they had some lovely ones, including a 'Cherry Bakewell' and a 'Shamrock Dream'. We called in to avoid a rainstorm once, and it's typical of the hospitality provided here that staff put themselves out to set up a table for us inside, away from drips and wind-driven splashes. Nice coffee, tasty beer in frozen glasses, comfortable seats, good view and friendly service. We didn't dine here, but friends familiar with the resort recommended that, too