2,520 results
All reviews sea view stir fry cactus bar nespresso machine pool area lovely hotel bucks fizz on arrival half board show cooking mini bar evening entertainment breakfast and dinner bottle of cava plenty of choice thomas cook sun loungers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this hotel through booking.com so pleased I did it was very nice. Check in very quick and staff very helpful. Had room 716, room was lovely but wished I’d gone for a sea view and tho everything you need in the room they not very spacious, armchair was lovely but not needed the space would have been better. BBC and ITV channels a big bonus, never known this before in an Spanish hotel!! Pool area clean and always able to get a sun bed. Bar prices very reasonable and staff friendly and food brilliant. My only gripe would be the lifts - why can’t those on the lower floors, maybe up to 4th use the stairs if able leaving the lifts free for the less mobile and those on the higher floors, just saying!!! Apart from that I would definitely recommend and if ever back would book again.

Room tip: Defo have sea view on the lower floor as only one lift
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris503975
GHelenEW, Gerente at H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guests,
After your stay in our Hotel H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel. I do not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for your time and posting your review.
Our daily target is to be able to offer guests the maximum quality and efficiency in the service we provide, in order for our guests to enjoy a pleasant and relaxing holiday amongst us. I am very happy to know that we have been able to accomplish our objective in your case.
It would give me great pleasure if you would consider visiting us again, in the not so distant future, I hope, please inform me prior to your arrival so as to be able to welcome you in the manner and style you most certainly deserve.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent a delightful 6 night break here.very friendly small hotel on the seafront in the centre of Los Cristianos. First impressions lovely clean bright reception area with plenty of comfortable seating.large terrace area for dining.lots of choice for everyone of a very high standard.evening entertainment brilliant and not too late at night.room was sea view and spacious.bathroom could do with a refurb.apart from that no complaints at all.plentiful supply of toiletries topped up daily.nespresso machine also topped up daily and free water.bar prices reasonable too.A highly recommended hotel.

4  Thank Catandanne2017

Dear guests,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to celebrate your anniversary our H10 Big Sur!
It was an absolute delight to read we surpassed your expectations. Thank you for your wonderful praise of our cuisine and our staff. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team, and I am sure they will all be delighted to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.
I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming back for a return visit in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the first time this year and it won't be the last what a lovely hotel after a little problem with our first room we were moved to a lovely room on the fifth floor overlooking the bay .sat watching the ferries come and go .the management are very friendly and treat you like family .a small hotel but better for it adults only which is nice when you have brought your own family up you want some peace and quiet. The food in the restaurant is varied with show cooking all very good quality with wine and drinks at reasonable prices .a good varied entertainment area for the evenings we will return well done H10 you should be proud of this little gem.

2  Thank andrewf107
GHelenEW, Gerente at H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear guests,
A big THANK YOU for your kind comments you posted on Tripadvisor! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay in the H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel and for sharing your positive experience with other travellers!
We look forward to welcoming you back to H10 Big Sur sometime soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

It was my first trip to Tenerife, and the H10 big sur hotel didn’t let me down, with a warm welcome by friendly staff, the room was very clean, with a lovely sea view I would recommend an upgrade room (only because you get your own sun deck, a massive balcony with loungers & canopies if you really want privacy while relaxing) as well as a wonderful pool, there’s also a chill out zone - rooftop relaxation! A basement spa & gym if you have the energy! Lifts to all floors. Great dining experience & a good variety of daiy & evening entertainment for all tastes!

Hotel H10 Big Sur in los Cristianos. Simply brilliant!

Dear guests,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent visit to H10 big sur Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay including the special attention provided by our excellent staff. Cooments like yours are our best reward!
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Wonderful 10 days was spent here, soaking up the beautiful sunshine at the beginning of October.
My initial thoughts were, its very small, especially round the pool area, however, you could generally always get a sunbed but you had the usual suspects sitting waiting for 40 mins in a queue to run for their usual sunbeds. Very frustrating when you have to set your alarm to join the queue in the mornings. That said, quiet surroundings for you to chill and sleep!! I think its unfortunate that they have blocked any view, there is a beautiful seafront but its blocked by fake grass up the fencing. I guess this is for privacy reasons but a bit of a shame.
Food was good, first few days was disappointing but seemed to improve and always managed to find something.
Rooms very quiet and clean, with limited channels on TV but didn't worry us.
Staff were an asset, very pleasant, smiley and happy to help.
Evening entertainment was ok most evenings but you are just a short walk to the more buzzy end of Cristianos where its more lively.
If you walk to the left of the hotel there are unfortunately so derelict buildings full of homeless people which is an eyesore and whilst they caused us no problems, we weren't comfortable walking that way at night. A shame as there is a beautiful sunset bar there but never anyone in it due to this.
I am trying another H10 in a few weeks in Lanzarote which is All Inclusive so will be interesting to compare.
Overall a lovely relaxing holiday which caters for mostly the older clientele.

Room tip: 712 had great sea view and was very quiet
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guests,
thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review on Tripadvisor!. Our entire staff is delighted that they were able to provide you with great service during your stay at the H10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel, it is a really pleasure for us to know this as we put such an effort into making every holiday experience one to remember for everyone, it is nice to get it acknowledged! .
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.