What a delight, my family and I have stayed in many hotels across the globe and we felt as this was the best one yet. The staff was absolutely amazing, joyful, give complete respect and a homely feeling, no matter what time it was, and this spread across from the receptionist to the cleaners, everyone made our stay feel extremely luxurious. The pool lights up after 8 and it looks like a gem, be sure to bring your best cameras. It is right next to many famous Greek restaurants that are highly rated, and only a 6 minute walk to the beach. The food at the hotel though was magnificent as well, breakfast was of top quality as well. I would like to say a special thank you to Georgina who was there for us at all times of the day and was of great service, the same goes to Thanos and the rest of the staff, thank you so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos