We had a superior suite with a private pool. The room was modern and spacious & the wi-fi was excellent. I could not be more complimentary about the staff & their service first attitude - top rate. The hotel is about 600 metres walk to the beach. It's an easy walk downhill but a bit more demanding coming back up the steep climb. The beach is really nice, with clear water and nice soft sand. The only negative is the water is colder than I expected. I'd done research on the internet and it said water temp of 24 C - no way, it was 19-20 C at best. Nevertheless we went swimming many times each day. We also visited Santa Anna beach by car, but that was not as nice as Platys Gialos. Travel to Mykonos Town is easy - bus stops outside the hotel & costs only 1.80 EUR. 10-15 minutes tops. The restaurant at the hotel was also very good. The only improvement I could suggest is if the hotel could heat the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos