Amazing service at this luxurious boutique hotel. We went with a group of 7 friends to party in Mykonos for a week and the hotel could not have been more accommodating. The manager Thanos made sure that EVERY aspect of the stay was enjoyable, to dinner reservations, to taxis, to getting us into day parties. The front desk girls Nikki and Georgina literally got you anything you asked for. And the bartender George could not have been better to pour you drinks before going out. The pool is exactly what you need. Great pool food. Great room service. 24 hour room service menu. Hotel has a huge van if you can't get a cab. Hotel is located across the street from Nammos, which is key, and about 10 minutes from town. Spacious bathroom, great products, comfortable beds, and post card worthy views. Good bang for your buck. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos