The George Mykonos(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$282
US$453
US$403
US$658
US$557
US$654
US$563
Kosmoplaz Beach Hotel & Resort(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
US$509
US$491
Orbitz.com
US$499
  • Pool
Branco Mykonos(Platys Gialos)
US$1,557
US$1,285
Nissaki Boutique Hotel(Platys Gialos)
US$1,415
US$1,178
Hotel Lady Anna(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
US$1,635
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmykonos townpsarou beachbeautiful hotelthe bushalf boardpool barglass of champagneprivate poolten minute walkour honeymoonfamily suitethe hotel managerspecial thanksbreakfast was amazingamazing serviceperfect holidaynice beaches
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 11 nights. Location is amazing beautiful hotel. Very clean comfortable rooms amazing swimming pool and the best and most helpful staff ever. Had my best holiday and I think the hotel is great value for money and I will defiantly be back next year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Palladium is a cute little boutique hotel in a great location! When my sister and I arrived we were greeted by the super friendly concierge, Thanos who took our bags immediately and gave us a tour of the hotel after we checked in and escorted us to our room. The front desk receptionist Niki was also very friendly and super helpful. I asked her a million questions and she was happy to answer all of them with such enthusiasm and a genuine helpful nature.

The rooms were clean and the balcony was a sea view which is a must! The breakfast buffet selection was excellent and they even had a barista and omelet station.

Everyone at the hotel was very nice and very helpful but Thanos and Niki are the main reasons I would go back to this hotel when I go back to Mykonos! They made all the difference for this trip and I am very thankful to have met such amazing people!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The staff at Palladium provided excellent service and the breakfast was amazing. Nikki at the front desk was very helpful with getting us reservations and Thanos also helped with getting things situated for us! Hotel was only a short bus ride to town and walking distance to Nammos!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were on a terrible yacht trip before arriving in Mykonos and were actually just over our whole trip, until we arrived at Palladium. Not only did Palladium and Thanos make us feel welcome and taken care of, but they all ensured that our stay at this wonderful establishment was nothing short of miraculous from the private pool to the champers at arrival to the room service at 3 in the morning!! Thank you to everyone for turning our greek nighmare into a wonderful memory! I would have preferred trafers around the island to be better priced or for them to have options other than the VIP option but that is literally my only concern.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a private pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Trip was amazing, hotel was great. The breakfast buffet in the morning started out days off perfect. Friendly staff and bartenders. Thanos took great care of us and I would definitely recommend to a friend and will be coming back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends