“Wonderful”
Review of Artemoulas Studios

and 1 more site!
Artemoulas Studios
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My fiancee and I stayed here for a total of 10 nights in June. This was our first time to Mykonos and we soon fell in love with the island. We found the atmosphere of the place to be very welcoming. The owner, Artemoula and Paula are extremely friendly and accommodating. If there is anything you need fixing or doing just ask. We found the whole place to be very clean. A mixture of guests, all ages and nationalities. The pool area has a nice laid back feel about it. We had one of the best rooms for our first 8 days overlooking the pool with a sea view. I think this was room number 8 from memory. The shower was great in this room - very powerful. We found the complex to be very well located. Whilst there are plenty of restaurants to choose from nearby we highly recommend this as a great self catering base. We enjoyed a few meals and snacks sat out on our little balcony watching the sun set. We would definitely stay here again and hopefully one day we will return to Mykonos - its such a lovely place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Beautiful pool, view, rooms & staff. The rooms were clean, comfy and new. The pool was relaxing and had a beautiful view. The staff were very accommodating, always offering to do anything for us. Location. Very easy to get a bus into Mykonos town. Every 30min, short walk. & only a short 5euro boat ride to paridise beach. Defiantly would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The staff at Artemoula's Studio were amazing- George, Paola, and Artemoula herself were very accomodating and extremely friendly! The recommendations for food were great (Nicholas on Agia Anna beach) and information aboutMykonos very helpful. The view from my second floor balcony was wonderful! The business centre, WIFI, free shuttle to and from the port or ariport, and all other amenities were excellent. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk to many of the best beaches and a 3 minute walk to the bus station.

The hotel was very clean, spacious, and decorated contemporary. The balcony was wonderful for breakfast overlooking the pool and the beach.

I cannot imagine a better hotel for the money that I paid- amazing value, amazing view, amazing staff!!

I will definitely stay at Artemoula's Studios when I return to Mykonos.
Happy Traveller,
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Me and 3 of my girlfriends came here not expecting much and we were so surprised to see how beautiful and clean the property was. The pool is gorgeous and there are chairs and cabanas around it. I loved that the room had a kitchenette in it cause we cooked our own breakfast and lunch which really helped us save money cause we were travelling on a budget. Artemoulas, the owner is amazing. She is the sweetest lady and she really helped all of us feel at home and she was very helpful. I will definitley come back to Mykonos and stay at Artemoulas studios.

Thanks again for making our stay in Mykonos amazing Artemoulas.

The 4 Canadian girls

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank VancityGirl11
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My mother, my sister and me stayed at Artemoula's Place for one week at the beginning of July 2011. Considering the fact that I already loved the place when I was there for the first time in 2009, I was surprised that it was even more nicer than I expected from my past experience. A few changes such as new furnished rooms and the creation of a pool have been made to upgrade the place.

Our room for three persons was spacious, nice and clean. We had a terrace with a table and chairs where we could have dinner at sunset. Bath room and kitchen were included as well as air conditioning. The staff changed the towels everyday. The atmosphere at Artemoula's was relaxing and quite.

The pool was clean and there were deck chairs where we could enjoy the drinks offered by the pool bar (excellent iced coffee! affordable prices!). Morover, there was an internet cafe with desktop computers which was opened around the clock and which could be used without charges. Artemoula and the staff are very nice and always ready to help. They helped us fixing a broken suitcase and offered a free transport from/to the airport.

The footway to the closest beach was about 6-7 minutes. The beach is simply amazing (beach bars, clear water, relaxing atmosphere). During this period of time, there was a bus going to Mykonos Town every 30 minutes (bus stop is about 200 meters from Artemoula's). Artemoula offered free parking for the car which we rented at a local company for two days.

My mother, my sister and me we all loved the stay at Artemoula's and we would definitely recommend it to everyone. I'm looking forward to my next stay at this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4.6 km away
Niriides Luxury Homes
Niriides Luxury Homes
#3 of 92 in Mykonos Town

Been to Artemoulas Studios? Share your experiences!