US$564
US$504
Nissaki Boutique Hotel(Platys Gialos)
US$729
US$587
US$530
US$451
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$504/night.

US$602
US$502
  • Pool
US$602
US$465
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$617/night.

Kosmoplaz Beach Hotel & Resort(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$304
US$654
US$546
Branco Mykonos(Platys Gialos)
US$1,569
US$1,312
Hotel Lady Anna(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
US$1,669
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Petinos Hotel(Platys Gialos)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsorpheas roomsthe busmykonos townsmall bar areawould definitely stay here againminute walkfree portperfect locationwere welcomed with open armsgreat facilitiessteep walkshower curtaingreat poolpool barmini marketrestaurant recommendationsrecommend staying here
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Beautiful pool, view, rooms & staff. The rooms were clean, comfy and new. The pool was relaxing and had a beautiful view. The staff were very accommodating, always offering to do anything for us. Location. Very easy to get a bus into Mykonos town. Every 30min, short walk. & only a short 5euro boat ride to paridise beach. Defiantly would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The staff at Artemoula's Studio were amazing- George, Paola, and Artemoula herself were very accomodating and extremely friendly! The recommendations for food were great (Nicholas on Agia Anna beach) and information aboutMykonos very helpful. The view from my second floor balcony was wonderful! The business centre, WIFI, free shuttle to and from the port or ariport, and all other amenities were excellent. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk to many of the best beaches and a 3 minute walk to the bus station.

The hotel was very clean, spacious, and decorated contemporary. The balcony was wonderful for breakfast overlooking the pool and the beach.

I cannot imagine a better hotel for the money that I paid- amazing value, amazing view, amazing staff!!

I will definitely stay at Artemoula's Studios when I return to Mykonos.
Happy Traveller,
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Me and 3 of my girlfriends came here not expecting much and we were so surprised to see how beautiful and clean the property was. The pool is gorgeous and there are chairs and cabanas around it. I loved that the room had a kitchenette in it cause we cooked our own breakfast and lunch which really helped us save money cause we were travelling on a budget. Artemoulas, the owner is amazing. She is the sweetest lady and she really helped all of us feel at home and she was very helpful. I will definitley come back to Mykonos and stay at Artemoulas studios.

Thanks again for making our stay in Mykonos amazing Artemoulas.

The 4 Canadian girls

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank VancityGirl11
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My mother, my sister and me stayed at Artemoula's Place for one week at the beginning of July 2011. Considering the fact that I already loved the place when I was there for the first time in 2009, I was surprised that it was even more nicer than I expected from my past experience. A few changes such as new furnished rooms and the creation of a pool have been made to upgrade the place.

Our room for three persons was spacious, nice and clean. We had a terrace with a table and chairs where we could have dinner at sunset. Bath room and kitchen were included as well as air conditioning. The staff changed the towels everyday. The atmosphere at Artemoula's was relaxing and quite.

The pool was clean and there were deck chairs where we could enjoy the drinks offered by the pool bar (excellent iced coffee! affordable prices!). Morover, there was an internet cafe with desktop computers which was opened around the clock and which could be used without charges. Artemoula and the staff are very nice and always ready to help. They helped us fixing a broken suitcase and offered a free transport from/to the airport.

The footway to the closest beach was about 6-7 minutes. The beach is simply amazing (beach bars, clear water, relaxing atmosphere). During this period of time, there was a bus going to Mykonos Town every 30 minutes (bus stop is about 200 meters from Artemoula's). Artemoula offered free parking for the car which we rented at a local company for two days.

My mother, my sister and me we all loved the stay at Artemoula's and we would definitely recommend it to everyone. I'm looking forward to my next stay at this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank AlinaS644
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Overall we were very pleased with our stay at Artemoula's. We weren't overly happy with the location, as it was a long(ish) walk to the restaurants & the beach at Platys Gialos and required a bus ride to get to Mykonos town. However, the property itself was lovely. Our room was very nice and clean. They also had wireless, as well as an internet cafe complete with desktop computers. Also, on the last day, we were supposed to check out at 11:00, yet our flight wasn't until 5:00. The staff offered to let us stay at the pool and use a public restroom to shower & get ready later in the afternoon. Great hospitality! It was also nice that the airport transfers were included with the room. The pool bar was great, and helped me get in my coffee fix each morning with an excellent iced coffee. The pool and view were fantastic!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple