See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I went with a large group, and when we arrived we got off to a rather bad start. We had known that only some rooms would have refrigerators. We did not know that only some rooms have air conditioners. As it turned out, we slept fine without air conditioning, though the rooms were somewhat hot during the day and may have been too hot during certain months. The grounds were nice and there are two lovely macaw parrots. Unfortunately, there are also some roosters that "sing" all night long. The restaurant has very good food. The portions are a bit smaller than I am used to at restaurants, but still enough to fill a person up. The rooms were rustic. I can't speak for other rooms, but in the one I was in it would have been nearly impossible to watch the tiny TV that was quite a ways from any of the beds, so we never even tried. THe beds were comfortable enough, but definitely not luxurious. The housekeepers came every day but often forgot to give us enough towels. I'd say it's a good place to go if you want to get away and not spend much, but don't go here if you are looking for comfort and luxury.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a church mission trip. They always do a great job. Nice room, grounds, and pool. It's nice to lay in the hammock on the porch. Neighborhood can be noisy on the weekends. Wifi is strongest on the main porch.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Its was very satisfactory spend time in this hotel,great environments ,excellent customer services,Francisco the front desk service very friendly and helpfull ,to let us feel confortable,nice hotel,great city good places to visit ,warm waters very nice to spend time at night

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I've stayed three times at this quaint hotel and I've enjoyed each visit. The lovely rooms are adequate and each has a private bath. The showers don't always have the hottest of water, but just tell the staff and they can fix any issue. The air conditioners work well and I've never had a bad nights rest here! The grounds are pretty and the birds are a fun feature. The food has always been plentiful and delicious. I will stay here every time I go to Gracias.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Just great!! Met all expectations. The environment and the rooms, everything was very good especially if you want to be in touch with nature. You feel it since you enter the site, after all what counts is the first impression... Great place!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business