Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
View deal
Hotels.comUS$95
Orbitz.comUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
TripadvisorUS$95
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Gracias is a nice town and you can’t do any better than staying here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They start serving breakfast (and coffee!) at 0620. Upstairs is a nice bar and lounge area, and the beer is always cold.

My room was very clean and simple. A desk would have been nice, but the shower had great water pressure and hot water. All the basics are taken care of, and I will stay here again if the opportunity arises.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times and it has always been an enjoyable stay. The rooms are spacious, the restaurant provides with an extensive food menu and the rooftop bar has my favorite view of the town. I suggest this hotel to anyone who is visiting Gracias!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Went with my husband and some friends for the weekend!! We loved the warming welcoming from the staff, they were awesome!! we had so much fun!! Comfortable, clean, very nice hotel! Blanca, the manager made us feel like home... :) We are surely coming back soon!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere and very dedicated staff. My friends and I loved the experience. I would recommend it 100 times. They also support culture and tradition, turning thins hotel in a reference whenever. You want to visit Gracias.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017

About 8 yrs ago I visited Gracias and stayed in a small hotel and I didn´t like the experience, bacause beds were not comfortable, bedding did not look clean, towels were worn out. While planning my trip I was worried about my last experience but Hotel Camino Lenca was a total different experience. My room felt small for a family of four but it was cozy and beds were very comfortable, the bathroom had hot and cold water, air conditioner (not that we needed one because it was 60F outside) worked fine. We had breakfast and the baleadas, which is part of Honduran cuisine were delicious.
Something that still didn´t feel right is that I had to park my car in another hotel because this hotel don´t have a parking space. The other hotel, was a block away.

Date of stay: March 2017