Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
View deal
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$95
Orbitz.comUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times and it has always been an enjoyable stay. The rooms are spacious, the restaurant provides with an extensive food menu and the rooftop bar has my favorite view of the town. I suggest this hotel to anyone who is visiting Gracias!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Went with my husband and some friends for the weekend!! We loved the warming welcoming from the staff, they were awesome!! we had so much fun!! Comfortable, clean, very nice hotel! Blanca, the manager made us feel like home... :) We are surely coming back soon!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere and very dedicated staff. My friends and I loved the experience. I would recommend it 100 times. They also support culture and tradition, turning thins hotel in a reference whenever. You want to visit Gracias.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017

About 8 yrs ago I visited Gracias and stayed in a small hotel and I didn´t like the experience, bacause beds were not comfortable, bedding did not look clean, towels were worn out. While planning my trip I was worried about my last experience but Hotel Camino Lenca was a total different experience. My room felt small for a family of four but it was cozy and beds were very comfortable, the bathroom had hot and cold water, air conditioner (not that we needed one because it was 60F outside) worked fine. We had breakfast and the baleadas, which is part of Honduran cuisine were delicious.
Something that still didn´t feel right is that I had to park my car in another hotel because this hotel don´t have a parking space. The other hotel, was a block away.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel gave us each a free drink which we enjoyed on the roof top bar and restaurant. The room
was fine and the rate included a nice breakfast. The owner was very helpful. The city of Gracias was a delightful surprise with a really excellent Pizza and Italian restaurant and it is adjacent to a national park
We plan to go back for four or five days next Feb and do some hiking
There are lots if mini vans to Copan which are very crowded but a lot of fun.