Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
View deal
Hotels.comUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
Orbitz.comUS$95
TripadvisorUS$95
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel gave us each a free drink which we enjoyed on the roof top bar and restaurant. The room
was fine and the rate included a nice breakfast. The owner was very helpful. The city of Gracias was a delightful surprise with a really excellent Pizza and Italian restaurant and it is adjacent to a national park
We plan to go back for four or five days next Feb and do some hiking
There are lots if mini vans to Copan which are very crowded but a lot of fun.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I think it's a decent hotel but for the price, I believe it's an average hotel. I have no complaints- except the bathrooms were very flimsy and hard to get hot water. I wouldn't say don't stay here but if I were to go back to Gracias I would look for a better hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean Hotel, room a bit small, yet comfortabke bed and clean bathroom. Very well located within a walking distance to the nice churches in town as well as to the major attractions and restaurants. Very safe place and exellent service!
I recommend it! And woukd probably go back to stay there!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hksimon
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great costumer service and location. The hotel is close to the center of the city and many of the tourist attractions. Gracias has a lot to offer and Hotel Real Camino Lenca is a great place to relax and rest after enjoying Gracias. The staff is amazing.

1  Thank Ronaldliku
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Its a very great hotel with very Independent, service minded and friendly staffs! The rooms get cleaned every day and the rest of the hotel is so clean and very nice looking! I would recommend the hotel to everyone who wants the Best for the best Price

Date of stay: April 2016