“staff take advantage with their cancellation policy”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Bossa Flow

Hotel Bossa Flow
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
“staff take advantage with their cancellation policy”
Reviewed 8 July 2011

This hotel is truly one of the WORST hotels I have ever stayed in on all fronts- service is rude at the front desk, rooms are musty and old, the airconditioner (when it works) only blows out cool air but does not de-humidify (leaving the room damp and humid at all times).
We checked into the hotel and upon entering the lobby we knew we had made the wrong choice. 600$ for 4 nights is a rip off for these prehistoric accommodations. Once entering the room, we immediately called hotels.com to cancel and change hotels since the room was small, dirty, and not up to standard by ANY means. However, the clever management has a no refunds policy once you have checked in - leaving you trapped to spend your vacation in squalor.
We decided to make the best of it, but then the airconditioner broke in every room in the hotel- blowing out hot air. We discovered this after coming home from dinner before we were going to go out. The hotel put us in a sister hotel with an airconditioner for the night. We had to move all of our stuff at 1AM and it ruined our night. We had to check out of the sister hotel at 11am to come back to bossa park hotel as we were told "the airconditioner will be fixed by then". We got here and the AC was still blowing out hot air. Upon complaining and asking for a refund at the front desk for all of our trouble and lack of AC, we were rudely told that their policy is no refunds and that they would have the AC fixed by the end of the day. Needless to say, our last day on the island has been ruined and I am looking forward to checking out. If you want a hotel in this area check out hotel Garbi- more expensive but trust me once you get here you will wish you had spent the extra ~200 euro since half of your vacation will be spent dealing with isssues in this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank Ftravel95

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I'm writing this review from my iPhone in my hotel room right now. I have no AC for the second day in a row now. This place is terrible. Do yourself a favor and book else where. I have been to Ibiza 2 times before this and have never stayed in such poor conditions. This hotel is not even worthy of two stars. The rooms are gross and not very clean. I have had to ask for clean towels last night to shower as the maid just refolded the dirty one off the floor and hung it up. They only give u a large bath towel, they don't even have wash rags. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. Don't stay here, we had the frame of mind " oh we will only be sleeping in the room it will be ok." obviously even sleeping here is hard to do. They refuse to refund us or move us to another hotel. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank DrBenjamin

Travellers are raving about these Playa d'en Bossa hotels

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I stayed here with a friend from the 16th June to the 24th June, and after reading some of the reviews we were a little bit sceptical. However, the rooms were basic but very clean and fairly spacious. There was a maid service every day, the air conditioning worked and the bathroom was faultless. For those interested in being entertained by a box on the wall, there was a TV, it worked and there were a few english channels. The pool area was nice and most of the staff were friendly and helpful.

The only down side was the food. . . We were half board and spent a lot of time eating toast as some of the other breakfast options were a bit grim. Evening meals were ok, limited choice usually involving fish. All inclusive would probably be worth it bar-wise though.

Overall, we had a good time and the hotel does not deserve some of the awful reviews it's had. It's basic but clean and does everything it says on the packet. The two stars are probably because of the food.

1 Thank MissD92
Manager1680, Gerente at Hotel Bossa Flow, responded to this review, 3 July 2011
Dear client,
We are really greatfull for your comments and apreciate the honestity.
This will help the future clients to decide of booking with us.
We will try to improve the food in the next future.
Please come back whenever you wish!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Perfect location - 3 mins walk from Play d'en Bossa & Bora Bora bar, 2.5miles and 10 euros in a taxi from the airport, 5 mins walk from Space (one of the best clubson the island), cafes and shops 2 mins away. Amazingly not too loud or rowdy. Our twin room was good, clean, plenty of towels and hot water and shampos etc. Shower was great anda welcome relief to aching bons after a log night of clubbing. Amazing to have a balcony that looks out on to the lovely pool and sun area (plenty of loungers) - especiaily as its only a 2 star hotel . Overall it t was nicer than some 3 star ones I've stayed in. Food was just about edible (breakfast was better than dinner and we didnt have lunch) but cost so little extra that I didnt resent paying for it, and there are lovely eateries on the beach. Staff were helpful and polite. Other downsides: bed wasnt wonderfully comfy (but then i don'ttimagine many Ibizan hoteliers invest heavily in fancy matresses!) and air condinitioning wasn't brilliant; it was a lovely 27 degrees when we were there this weekend and it was fine, but I image in you're there in peak season it could get pretty swelteing and packed (and to be fair that's going to be a risk in any non-5 star hotel. )

Would definitely recommend and will certainl be staying there myself when I go back .

1 Thank hannah17_17
United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Well, after reading the previous reviews, it kind of put a downer onto my holiday. Some of the reviews are accurate, others not so much.

The rooms were small and basic, had enough room to move around in. They were cleaned daily, beds made, clean towels etc.. The bathroom I couldn't fault, had plently of room and was clean. Had a bath along with a shower and was a smart design.

The food.. well I went all Inclusive, I did eat in the hotel on a few occasions but ate out as much as I could. There was no choice in what to eat, you had around four hotplates, which was mainly fish. The food was never repeated though, however it was fish fingers one day, fish the next, fish the next etc.. If you are thinking about coming here Self Catering, I'd think again, you get no fridge, no kitchen no kettle.. just a bed and a bathroom, it's not worth it!!

The hotel is in a great location, can't fault it!! Around 3 minute walk to the Beach and you're surrounded by Bars, Clubs, Shops and local transport. The Hotel Staff were very friendly, some wasn't to up to scratch on their English but there were a few staff that had no problems understanding you.

The Hotel was quite noisey at night, as you had the typical night life just outside, but it is Ibiza after all!

Drinks, well some are free some arn't. Even though I paid for "All Inclusive" I found myself buying most of my drinks over the period of my two week Holiday.

1 Thank reldir
Manager1680, Gerente at Hotel Bossa Flow, responded to this review, 3 July 2011
Dear client,

Many thanks for your good comments. This really help us improve and find new clients.
I only want to add that the size of the rooms has the legal standards for a 2 stars Hotel.
About the food...we are trying to please the tastes of all clients.
It's an international buffet, and we always have both, meat and fish.
I will be greatfull that you send me an email and tell me what would you prefer for the buffet, so that we can have more food options in the next future.
And also tell you that on our web site we inform that the All Inclusive alcoholical drinks are local, not international. Our local drinks are good also :))
Hope you come back and visit us.
Kind regards,