“The best burgers ever!”
Review of Rona's Deli

Rona's Deli
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: GOOD FOOD | GOOD VIBES | GOOD LIFE That’s our motto: We believe that you don’t have to decide between soul food and super food. All of our sinfully tasty dishes are homemade with love and passion. We are dedicated to serve you the best food for your health and soul in Ibiza, Playa d’en Bossa, using only organic, fresh, healthy ingredients from local farmers and butchers. Try our award winning burgers, sweet potato fries or spiral potato chips, salads, chinoa bowls, protein pancakes, protein shakes and smoothies! You wanna know exactly what you’re eating? We tell you the nutrition facts for every single burger! Treat yourself without regrets!
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

These burgers were hands down some of the best I've ever had! I say these because I ended up going there every day of my holiday, I just couldn't stay away!
The burgers were ridiculously succulent and juicy with an abundance of amazing flavours. By the end of my holiday I think I had tried almost every burger on the menu and not once did they disappoint.
The food is one thing at a resteraunt but the customer service is equally as important. As soon as I walked in I felt at home in this place, every single one of the staff was chatty and friendly and the service was efficient and quick.
I will definitely be returning soon and I would 100% recommend it to anyone in search of a tasty meal in Ibiza

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

So far best meal in Ibiza! Burgers are like in America - Big and Nasty. Full of taste, especially chili sauce was top. I loved the atmosphere and staff was super friendly. The best was that it is close to Ushuaia were we went to David Gatta. Big star night.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I like to enjoy small and cozy places where you can get that feeling of good treated customer. In this place we felt very welcome and warm. Food was just outstanding. I enjoyed curly fries with traditional burger with chili sauce. Restaurant is a bit hidden, but very close to busy main street at Playa den Bossa.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Wow for such a small place this packs a big punch with there burgers.... Bruno the Italian chef was bang on with the way I like my meat cooked and Petra was very nice and attentive with myself and girlfriend!! Thank you guys for helping us with our hangover!! Will be back

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I was searching for good food around Bossa for my whole stay. Unfortunately, I have found this small restaurant just on my last day. If I knew it earlier, I would be there every day! These burgers are really really masterpieces!