“The best is just not enough!”
Review of Rona's Deli

Rona's Deli
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: GOOD FOOD | GOOD VIBES | GOOD LIFE That’s our motto: We believe that you don’t have to decide between soul food and super food. All of our sinfully tasty dishes are homemade with love and passion. We are dedicated to serve you the best food for your health and soul in Ibiza, Playa d’en Bossa, using only organic, fresh, healthy ingredients from local farmers and butchers. Try our award winning burgers, sweet potato fries or spiral potato chips, salads, chinoa bowls, protein pancakes, protein shakes and smoothies! You wanna know exactly what you’re eating? We tell you the nutrition facts for every single burger! Treat yourself without regrets!
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I like to enjoy small and cozy places where you can get that feeling of good treated customer. In this place we felt very welcome and warm. Food was just outstanding. I enjoyed curly fries with traditional burger with chili sauce. Restaurant is a bit hidden, but very close to busy main street at Playa den Bossa.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Wow for such a small place this packs a big punch with there burgers.... Bruno the Italian chef was bang on with the way I like my meat cooked and Petra was very nice and attentive with myself and girlfriend!! Thank you guys for helping us with our hangover!! Will be back

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I was searching for good food around Bossa for my whole stay. Unfortunately, I have found this small restaurant just on my last day. If I knew it earlier, I would be there every day! These burgers are really really masterpieces!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Sometimes to find good vegetarian food is not easy. My boyfriend loves meat and I do not eat it at all. This restaurant has vegetaria burger that is tastefull with guacamole sauce. Perfect for couple like us! Also drinks like Kombucha were a big surprise. And you can drink it with paper straw, what a blast!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Came here for a bite to eat before clubbing .
Have to say the burgers are amazing .
Service top notch too .
Highly recommend this place .