“Definitely worth a visit”

Ronis Deli & Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: My team and I, are committed to serving you healthy and delicious food. Our focus is on using mainly locally grown and / or organic ingredients, although don't just expect veggie burgers and detox smoothies...we're also great at creating sinfully tasty food for the soul. We believe that life is all about balance. Above all else, all of our products are MADE WITH LOVE. So treat yourself, and come and feast on our delights Yours sincerly, Roni
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely service and delicious burgers and sandwiches! Workers are kind and caring and food is organic and healthy. Definitely worth your money and time. Nice place, nice people, nice food :)

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The chicken ceaser is the best sandwich i had so far! Super fresh and healthy ingredients, chill altmosphere and nice staff!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The atmosphere is incredible! There is literally nothing better after a big night or long day on the beach! I find myself here very often and i'll be back again for sure!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Ronis is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the finest, freshly made organic sandwiches and smoothies. Everything they make is made fresh and they offer a wide range of food and juices. I come back every time I'm in ibiza. A must try!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The best burguer in Ibiza! The best staff, wonderful food, great place. Ronis is a place to go, and go, and go, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.