All reviewssliding doorbeach volleyballanimationgermanfacilitiesresort
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is good for family with kids who understand German, most of their animation is in German. We had the ground floor apartment which was very convenient for us exiting vide the sliding door. Restaurant food was good, my kids love the Calamari rings which was served only one dinner in the kids buffet and sadly everyone including the adults were attacking them! I particularly like the ASIAN chef cookout which I kept going back for more.
There is a mini KIOSK within the Resort which also made it very convenient if you forget anything. We stayed for a week and did not feel the need to leave the Resort except the times we went to the Beach or when we visited the Oasis Park, would definately go back there again when both of our kids are older so that they can participate more in the children's activities.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We have been spending 1 week in July at the Sotavento Beach Club. The room where nice, couple with kitchen, good view and relatively new equipments. The food is really poor. Everything tasted the same, no matter what you are going to take. Quality really poor. Entertainment as well could be better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Room : Nice, Location: OK, but not much to do outside of the hotel.
Staff : Bar staff, great, Restaurant staff, unfriendly .
The food was defiantly not 4 star, I would say 2 star. Would we go back, nope.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Brent W
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Very nice hotel, it basically has all you need: beach, swimming pool, great food, nice service and very specious rooms. It's perfect for families with kids, and Germans :) the owner is German and all the staff speak German, as well. We had a very nice stay, and I can definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank EwelinaLokas
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I stayed with my wife and her family (Wife and family are German and I am English) in January 2016. When we checked in, we were allocated rooms on the second floor. We requested rooms on the ground floor, due to the fact that my mother in law is 77 and can't climb stairs. What came next was hard to believe. We were overlooking a building site which was not mentioned at check-in and still lots of stairs to climb for my mother in law. There was no mention on this on the hotel's website or the travel agent we booked through. It was a special occasion as it was her birthday during that stay .

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family