“Coffee and waffles! ”

Price range: US$2 - US$23
Cuisines: German, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee roasting Costa Calma. I roast exclusively and only on Fuerteventura coffee with great care and quality. For me f inden coffee in bean or ground or they enjoy a good espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato on my sun porch.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice small and cozy coffee shop. One of the best waffles - fresh and homemade. Would go there definitely again. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have visited this little coffee shop twice during our week's holiday in Costa Calma. The coffee is excellent and the cakes and homemade waffles are delicious. They are also very large portions! I even asked if we could have a 'doggy bag' to bring back to our apartment the rest of our order. The lady behind the counter is very friendly and seems to be fluent in several languages. It's a bit tucked out of the way, but for us it was a great find.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We visited Costa Calma in November 2017 and had read some really good reviews about this shop. They were right to award 5 stars.
On our first full day, we visited the cafe and met Annett who owns the shop and works so hard. She roasts on site with coffees from around the world so is sure to have one to suit all tastes from the novice to the connoisseur.
Annett has an amazing selection of cakes which are delicious and kept us full for most of the day!
She told us about her links to the only European Coffee Farm on Gran Canaria which she has managed to get hold of which is exciting.
I have visited coffee shops around the world and I honestly think this is one of the best, if you’re visiting Fuerteventura this place is a must.

1  Thank Mr_Miggins72
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We called in twice for coffee and cake and loved it here. I actually had a smoothie on both occasions and they were great. Lovely area to sit outside but inside is lovely too. Delicious cakes. Good service.

Kape01, Inhaber at Kape, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

thanks for you Information. I hope I can see you again in you next vacations here.
See you, Annett

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Fresh coffee ground to your taste. Very friendly and very restful. Cakes with the coffee are a must!!!

Kape01, Inhaber at Kape, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank´s for your rating. I hope you will come back for the next coffee.
Greetings from Fuerteventura,