1,521 results
All reviews sea view prestige area star prestige morro jable german guests animation team refurbished room half board piano bar fantastic beach wide variety of food fantastic hotel direct access alcoholic drinks evening entertainment all inclusive option large hotel
Reviewed 25 May 2018

3rd visit to this hotel in last 18 months, but the first since their refurb (some rooms still being refurbed as of 22/05/2018). Food in buffet was very good, lots of choices, always several fresh fish, fresh meats being cooked in front of you, cant review the new Ala Carte Japanese as it hadn't opened yet.All inclusive drinks range was very good and branded. Rooms very nice bright and clean. Great location for beach lovers. Entertainment excellent with a superb 5 person vocal group (3 girls/2 guys) playing 4 times a week Mostly German guests with a sprinkling of English, everyone friendly, staff super friendly and most speak English. Cant wait to go back :-)

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
7  Thank rdgibson67
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear guest,

We would like first of all for you to know that we are really pleased that you had such an excellent holiday with us at our hotel, and would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your loyalty to our establishment on returning once more. Every area and every service of our hotel is designed to provide a quality holiday experience, and whenever we receive confirmation this has been achieved we consider it a success story.

We would like to thank you once again for your appreciation and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Ban the smokers and have a 100% hotel rating at any star you wish. Smokers are bringing your hotel down. You have a 99.9% hotel. Now add self closing doors to all areas and keep the smoke out. Currently you are forcing people to give up a beach view from the hotel in favour of a smoker.

Date of stay: August 2017
4  Thank ian c
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Ian,

We would like to thank you very much for your helpful review of your stay with us. The quality service from our staff, our numerous facilities and excellent gastronomy should provide our guests with a unique holiday experience. Of course, we will also gladly investigate the area of concern you raise in your review as it is through constant dialogue with our guests we can always be made aware of their particular wishes and preferences and thus ensure their well-being and satisfaction whilst staying at our hotel in the future.

Again we thank you for choosing our hotel and we will be delighted to welcome you again when we re-open next month following extensive renovation work.

Best Regards,

Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Sorry I thought I had posted in Sep 2017 so here goes:

May I share my negative comments first? Thank you. Smokers galore and they don't care who shares their Duty Free Cigarettes. Almost all of the Hotel guests were of German origin and don't give a monkeys wither you suffer. Puff, Puff, Puff is all you see and the stench is extremely overpowering when mixed with the greasy smell of food. Though the food was of excellent quality and cannot be faulted.

OMG even the Hotel doors at reception and the Dining area had "No Smoking" on the doors but they were left OPEN and the cigarette smoke leached into the those areas. Eat your excellent food and taste the smoke at the same time, YUCK.

Have a beer in the Piano/Sports lounge as it's non smoking but HEY WAIT, that door is also open and the smokers benches are immediately outside, all 12 of them so that meant that the only bar that was indoors and supposed to be smoke free was compromised. I never got to use the bar nor to sit out on the terrace in the evening because of the overpowering stench of cigarette smoke.

Ignorant manners at the Bar because you are asked first by the Barmaid what you want to drink. Shock Horror, the verbal abuse I received was "Schiessen". But hey we can forgive the Germans for their bad attitude. Say "hello, good morning" in English and they quite literally look at the ground as opposed to saying "Morgan" as a few did. Again Thank you to the few Germans that took the time and effort to be polite.

Forget the larger pool and the smokers and move to the middle or shallow pool if you want to sun yourself in comfort, smoke free as most of the parents around that area do care for the health of their children and therefore for your health. It was soon an almost smoke free area except from the Grandmothers who thought that smoking among their Grand-children was acceptable. Please ensure you do not reciprocate that ideal in future

Adult Animation team are ever so good in all aspects of their work and special praise goes to : Everyone one of the 7 animation team are worthy of special praise. If you want excellent entertainment then be prepared to join in with them in every activity including the Evening Shows as I did. I was the only Scotsman with 2 English couples and 1 single English (lovely female, *ever so young at 70). Sadly I have forgotten the names of the Animation crew but they were all outstanding and even chatted with my wife at the poolside and made her feel welcome for being so shy.

Bingo! Playing Bingo? Yeah that sounds daft but what a wonderful, unusual time you have at 4pm and as I was always made to feel welcome by all nationalities. I truly enjoyed that.

The maids changed the bedding and towels every day.

Food was so varied that I ate 3 different meals every day. This was an awesome restaurant with catering staff that were ever so attentive to the smallest detail and even knew what drinks you preferred.

Other than the smokers I would certainly return to this hotel but beware!!!

I was at Reception for 16.40pm to enable me to be picked up at 17.00hrs to transfer to the airport. The coach never arrived. Short story... Hotel would not assist in getting me to the airport. Jet 2 Rep (Audrey) failed miserably and asked me to jump in a Taxi without paying so I would not miss my flight. etc etc etc.

120 Euros to the airport it cost me because the coach never turned up outside the Hotel and Reception even confirmed I was there.

Sad Sad news indeed.

However do not let that detract from the Hotel as it was a most pleasant stay.

Room tip: Side rooms offer very little sea view. I could see a carpark and the other hotels with a miniscule sea view
Date of stay: September 2017
3  Thank AyeWet
Hoteles2017, Quality Manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear guest,

First of all we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us at IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace whilst on holiday and also for sharing your invaluable feedback with us.

We have always taken every aspect of our establishment into consideration to create the best environment possible for our valued guests to enjoy and that fulfills their wishes as much as possible for the perfect holiday. Therefore, we appreciate both your praise and your helpful ideas with gratitude. And we will pass it on to our management team for their consideration.

Once again we thank you for letting us know how you felt in our hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We have recently returned from our second holiday this year at Fuerteventura Palace.

The hotel was just as we remembered it - we were very well looked after and my birthday surprise was much appreciated.

Staff again were excellent from those on reception, Gus on entertainment, Tania who looked after us in the restaurant and Rosana who looked after our room.

Thank you again to everyone for looking after us so well.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank J2O17
Hoteles2017, Quality manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, we want you to know that we are really pleased you had such an excellent holiday with us at IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace.

Our staff will be particularly pleased with your praise, the entire team is not only particularly hospitable but is also given continuous training in terms of service and general working practice. We are therefore very pleased that the efforts of our employees has left a wonderful impression on you.

Thank you again for sharing your motivating comments and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Best regards,

IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Very good hotel with good food. Staff very kind. Rooms cleaned very carefully. However, guests should be warned of rooms located a few meters from the busy road. The rooms like this are lot and it is a big discomfort. I slept there one night and asked for a room change. I would recommend paying for a room with ocean or pool views. General impression good

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hoteles2017, Quality manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Slawomir,

We would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace for your holiday. Your kind review is an incentive for us to continue working in a motivated fashion and to give our absolute best so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were.

The fact that you had such a nice time in our hotel is an excellent confirmation of our team effort. The daily dedication of our highly motivated and competent team in their various areas is to ensure a particularly pleasant ambience for our guests to always feel very well cared for. The fact that we could achieve this with you really is very important to us all at IBEROSTAR. We would like to thank you for your helpful feedback and will be forwarding it to the appropriate department on your behalf.

Again we thank you for your kind words and look forward to your next visit to an IBEROSTAR Hotel.

Yours sincerely,