We've just comed back from the one-week stay in this hotel and I since I've chosen it on the basis of Tripadvisor reviews it absolutely fullfilled our expectations. The top is the staff - so friendly and helpful!! For us, the food was also very tasty and the choice was great. There wasn't a single day we would have been disappointed. Our room was spacy, the furniture was adequate to 3star hotel (well, yeah, we had double bed made out of two singles, so this wasn't so cool). At first, we were surprised with small beaches in this area but in next days we found its charm. In the whole, we perfectly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go again. It's the people who make this hotel - thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Globales Mediterrani Hotel is located in the friendly residential area of Cala Blanca, 4km from Ciutadella, the former capital of Menorca and 50km from the airport. The hotel a few meters from the beach with its crystal blue waters and just outside the hotel you will find a bus stop with connections to the historical centre of Ciutadella. The virgin coves of the southern coast are only 12km away. The hotel has 180 comfortable non-smoking rooms and are fully equipped and surrounded by tranquil gardens. Most of the rooms have a sea view from which on a clear day it’s possible to see the island of Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Mediterrani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterrani Hotel Cala Blanca
- Globales Mediterrani Cala Blanca, Menorca