All reviews plenty of sunbeds air con lovely hotel next year friendly barman the main strip pool area great holiday beans small hotel snack bar jacket potato ice cream on tap thomson rep soft drinks kalamaki beach
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

We came back to The Roseland after a 2 year absence due to it becoming A.I, & not particularly liking much of the offering.

The trouble was, I did feel a bit guilty about the last review I put on here, so I decided to give them a look this year, and was made very welcome by all the staff & owners.

Ok some of the food was not really to our liking, but some of it was good. This is more to do with my own preferences, and not that the hotel was doing anything wrong.

We really enjoyed it here at The Roseland this year and looking forward to future stays.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Relaxing little haven close to beach. Delicious choice of food and drink, very polite and happy staff. Spotless throughout . Could not wish for more for a quiet comfortable holiday.No animation team or loud thumping music just pleasant greek sounds in background. Perfect !!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank terry r
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is lovely. BUT the bathrooms are very out dated. There showers curtains stick to you when showering. bathrooms are so small.needs to be bought up to date.
Rooms are a little dated, and could do with some nice pictures. Very plain canvas.
Food very good, staff nice.
I was annoyed with the towel change. Every 3rd day. I did ask for some clean ones. Was told they had a contract Tui, I think they need to reaccessed and thought through. Because I wiped my shower floor with mine, as the curtain didn't do the job right. Water every where??feel this is a hazard because of health issues.shower mat is gets caught in door, because shower room so small.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

The Roseland hotel has to be the worst hotel myself & my husband have ever stayed in, the room wasn't good, the patio door lock was broken, the bathroom kept flooding.
The food was terrible, with it either being cold or just inedible, there was birds eating bread that was not covered up & there was also a bird eating pizza which was not covered.
The only thing I can say is that the staff were friendly, other than that we won't be returning

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week in October. The hotel was spotless and we had a lovely pool view and double bed. Also a bottle of wine was kindly left in our room for our anniversary. The rooms were cleaned daily, towels changed every other day and the bed changed once during our stay. All
of the staff were friendly and helpful, as was the rep Katherine. The only negative is that the shower was very small with only a curtain around it which did tend to stick to you.

The food was plentiful and varied with a good range of meats and also many vegetable dishes. Fresh, hot food was on offer at all three meal times with sandwiches, pizza, burgers and jacket potatoes available throughout the day. Salad and desserts offered with lunch and dinner also.

Beer and wine was available on tap 11am to 11pm with soft drinks and filtered water. Cocktails were available at the bar but the drinks choice was quite limited.

We visited towards the end of the season and the hotel was very quiet, so sunbeds were not an issue. We did find it a little too quiet to stay in the hotel all evening though and the drink choice was limited therefore we did go out most evenings to find some entertainment as there was very little at the hotel. The whole resort was very quiet though with many of the bars and restaurants either closed or about to close.

I would recommend the hotel but perhaps
earlier in the season when the resort itself
would have more on offer.