“Delicious gyros”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Very friendly stuff, very adjustable for my special requests :). I eat gyros everyday during my 11 days stay. This is the best gyros in Kalamaki.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Went to Tazies for a late night bite to eat as they are open till about 3am or 1am if you want it delivered.
They have a great range of food at really affordable prices.
We had a couple of deliveries to our hotel and the food was very hot when it arrived. I highly recommend trying one of there pizzas and also the gyro plate.
You can also get a gyro for 2 euro which is great and really tasty.
Give Tazies a go if your walking up Kalamaki road as it is one the main strip.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say ate here a few times as it was really filling had the gyros and it was incredible best ever gotta say defiantly value for money really tasty.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

After a good walk from Laganas and a visit to the cave bar, we called in here for something to eat before we got the taxi back, my partner had the vegetarian pizza large 9 euro ( which i had to help her finish) I had the small chicken gyros 2 euros and 2 pints of beer 7 euros .....Well worth a visit if your peckish

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

If you want value for money with no fuss they this is the place to eat. The portions are massive and the prices reflect the no fuss approach.
Not a big menu but then you would know this before visiting.