Vanessa Hotel(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$257
US$163
bedfinder
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$128
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Amaryllis Hotel(Kalamaki)
US$163
US$128
US$109
Anagenessis Village Hotel(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
US$85
Garden of Eden(Kalamaki)
Bookgreece.com
Rainbow Studios(Kalamaki)
Bookgreece.com
All reviewssister hotelsoup manpool arearelaxing holidayair conlovely hotelclub sandwichevening entertainmentkalamaki beachplenty of sunbedsice creamsky newsplenty of choicesmall hotelpool towelsflight pathexcellent holiday
Reviewed 1 December 2017

What a lovely boutique hotel - we are not ones for AL but was pleasantly surprised. The staff were attentive and very helpful, the food was Good with variety. The hotel was in a good location close to beach and amenities-would certainly return . My only negative is there were no lifts - so beware when carrying cases up two flights. Overall a lovely stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank H0lt0n
Reviewed 22 November 2017

My Wife and I spent a week at this wonderful hotel at the very end of the 2017 Season, leaving the same day it closed. We were really excited by the excellent reviews prior to travelling and we weren't disappointed.

Firstly it's important for me to be clear that it's my strong opinion that this hotel is not appropriate for kids. There is no daytime activities or play areas and we felt the kids that were there (which a staff member commented as being abnormally more than usual) were really struggling to make their own entertainment. That impacted on the other guests at times with loudness and being splashed in the pool which was a bit of a shame.

It's a fantastic hotel for a quiet break for adults; musical entertainment 3 times a week which was really good quality - but otherwise it offers nothing for kids and families. There is a lovely atmosphere among guests, 99% English speaking and a lot of returning folk who couldn't speak highly enough of past experiences.

The rooms are simple but comfortable with nice balconies. The TV has limited English channels, News channels and Nickelodeon which jumps between English and German. The beds offered a good nights sleep and there was extra pillows and blankets for those who might feel the cold in the off-season chilly nights.

The bathroom is spacious, well kept and clean. The toiletries were excellent so you might consider saving space/weight in your luggage and leave them at home. The housekeeping service was excellent, in everyday although one day we weren't left any towels. This was quickly sorted by Reception so not a big inconvenience. Remember that this is Greece so no toilet paper down the toilet - hence the housekeepers will be in everyday without fail.

The food is perhaps some of the best quality All Inclusive food I've experienced but perhaps other reviews are fair when they say the variety isn't the best. That said there is still loads of choice and we never felt stuck for something to eat. The salad bar is a real asset and the cooked breakfast options were excellent. Usually options including Chicken, Beef (often mince), Pork and the odd Fish meal. Rice, multiple potato options and salad were always available.

From start to finish the staff are fantastic and a real asset to the Hotel. A special mention to Sofie on Reception and George in the Restaurant and Pool Bar. I also have to say a big thank you to Yiota in the restaurant who was so helpful when my wife was ill and couldn't make it to Dinner - she helped me with a tray of food and couldn't do enough. They really become part of your holiday.

I'd love to give this a 5 out of 5 review however a few things let it down. Aspects of the hotel were tired and need a bit of attention; some loose wires and fittings existed in places and we had some real hassle with Wasps & Flies. I wouldn't normally mention things like Wasps - it's nature and with the climate you have to expect it however when you see a nest attached to the hotel building it's clearly something that could be dealt with.

We had contemplated booking for next Summer however decided that it would perhaps be a little too busy for us. We certainly haven't been put off considering it for next Autumn and we look forward to returning.

Finally a big thank you to Stella who I believe is the manager - the excellent service didn't end when we left the Hotel as I forgot my staff ID and Pendrive in the bedside table. Stella was fantastic in arranging the postage back to the UK which saved me a lot of heartache in work!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DanDeerskin
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We stayed here in 4th July x2 weeks, was recommended by my parents. Fantastic hotel very clean, staff really friendly and food spoilt for choice. Highly recommend this hotel nice and quiet. Was a relaxing holiday will be back for sure.
All the staff work so hard to make your holiday enjoyable.

Thank you to all.

Mark & Sally Hamson

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank trevlyn
Reviewed 3 November 2017

My husband, I and our 20 month baby stayed at this hotel the last week of October 2017 and had a wonderful and memorable holiday. We highly recommend the hotel. It is very clean, and the staff are very hardworking and deliver excellent customer service. They were also very helpful. Our room was pleasant and quiet overlooking the palm trees. It was cleaned on a daily basis and was located on the same floor as the reception which was convenient with the pushchair.
We particularly enjoyed the food at the restaurant (all inclusive) which was excellent. There is something for everyone to enjoy- the salads, greek specialties and desserts were especially delicious.

The weather was a bit cool and the local area a bit quiet but this was to be expected as it was the last week of the tourist season. We enjoyed our daily walks to the beach nearby and lounging around the pool which is nice and well kept. There is a also a small childrens playground which was convenient.
There is a bus stop which is close to the hotel if you would like to go to Zante town and prefer to take this rather than a taxi.

A big thank you to the staff and hotel! We had a lovely time and highly recommend the hotel if you are looking for a nice family holiday.

Room Tip: had room 247 very pleasant and quiet overlooking palm trees
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Julinp4
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Well, where to start!
We have just spent a beautiful two weeks at this hotel, from the moment we arrived to the moment we left (which was the hotels final day) we had the most relaxing time.
On arrival, we were given room 407 which was stunning and so well serviced by two different maids, it was spotlessly cleaned everyday, coffee and creams replenished and toiletries etc.
The food ..... well I have to say my husband is the most fussiest of eaters, but here the food was wonderful, not at all like the food that is usually offered in A/I hotels, there was a smaller array of choices... but what was on offer each night was of a good selection of quality and well cooked food, and apart from the Greek barbecue evening, I don’t think we had the same meal twice, in fact I did go to see the lady chef to congratulate her on such good food at all meals, both my husband and I enjoyed our meals.
Also I have to say a big thankyou to George, he serves the soup from a tureen to you at your table, what a lovely idea, and it made you feel very welcome.....the waitresses and the waiter in the restaurant were lovely too, I didn’t get their names, but one was George’s sister.
While we were there, we celebrated our Ruby wedding anniversary, the staff dressed a table for us with flowers, a card and a bottle of wine, which was lovely,
The bar in the evening was a very reaxed atmosphere, drinks were served by Dennis the bar man, he eventually remembered what your tipple was and was a nice chap, (he even saw us at the parade in Zante and spoke to us.... I think he was a proud dad because he told us, his little girl was taking part in the parade.(the parade was lovely to watch)
The entertainment was on three times during the week... the first week, they had Greek dancers, two male singers and the flyin roosters, it was a very low key type of entertainment , but I think everyone who wanted to enjoy it did....
The pool area was kept very clean and tidy, I didn’t try it, but I understand it was very cold... the hotel do supply inflatable beds and balls for the pool, and were used by the guests who were brave enough to enter the pool. Drinks were available from the bar situated by the side door of the restaurant, only served in plastic glasses to take around the pool.
I have to mention the TUI rep Carmen.... what a lovely young lady....for such a young lady, she was so helpful with any information, and if you needed anything, she was available to assist...well done Carmen, maybe see you at the foam party in Ibiza..maybe not!
For my final mention..... I was unfortunate to have an accident at the hotel, and within a few seconds of the accident, I was being helped by the hotels lovely gardener, the lovely maintenance man, and the hotels most wonderful two receptionists Petra and Sophi, they were all very professional and very concerned for my wellbeing.
Just in case you read the reviews, a very big “thank you” to you all.... my Zakynthos maps are almost gone now... I will have to replace them with tattoos or return next year!
I would have no hesitation to recommend this hotel to anyone, first class in every way, and will return, you have a wonderful hotel and staff Stella... thankyou

Room Tip: Room 407 amaizing
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple