All reviews snack bar the main strip denny s air con next year small bath games room two weeks boiled eggs pool area plenty of sunbeds year after year great holiday lovely hotel three star tea and coffee bars and restaurants
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We rarely return to a hotel but there's something about dennys that makes us want to go back ! The lovely Penny at reception who was so very helpful yes Penny go to Newcastle you will love it xx The smiley cleaners breakfast staff and the pool man who work so very hard . Sadly we found the food at the poolside cafe had gone down hill which is such a shame ! Never mind we only ate there twice l guess u vote with yr feet . That hasn't put us off returning to dennys one day in the future .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LorrainePrince
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place is just perfect in every way, great location, great room and staff were just so lovely, we did eat a few times in there snack bar and the food was always great. Thanks Dennys Inn for another wonderful week away, see you again in the near future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Deborah H
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for a week with my friend as we didn't want the loud atmosphere of Laganas. The hotel is off the strip right by the beach but is a perfect location to reach everything.
The staff were all friendly and the room was always clean and tidy. You have to pay for the usual things; air con, safe which is fine.
We got fresh towels and bedding every other day and the bins were always fresh.
One thing I did notice was that the cleaners left the main doors open to the balcony but shut the shutters once they'd been in which would of made our insurance void had we been robbed.
Other than this no issues with the room.
Pool area was always tidy and we never had to fight for a lounger. The snack bar ladies were lovely and always insisted on going the extra mile for us. Food was good for both snacks and dinner, I definitely recommend eating in one night.
The breakfast has a good selection and a variety of drinks, again well worth staying in for.
The only couple downsides to the hotel were that it's in the flight path for the airport which we didn't mind at all, but others might. Also the walk back to and from the main strip is through a dark road with tall corn (i think it was) on either side. This was quite off putting for us girls travelling alone. There is a way round it but it's a bit of a walk around.
Neither point puts us off and we will be returning next year!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jen27J
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and i returned on 21st Sept after a 2 week break at Dennys Inn, well what can i, this hotel is amazing! It was recommended to us by a friend and they couldn’t have been more right. My parents arrived at the hotel 4 days before us and my dad mentioned in conversation to Penny that my mum had had a bunion op on her foot 6 weeks before they arrived, they had been placed in a room on the ground floor which you had to walk downstairs to which my mum was fine with and without hesitation Penny offered to move my parents to another ground floor room that was easily accessible by ramps. When my partner and I arrived we were in a room that was fine by us and wasn’t near my parents but a few days after we arrived Penny moved us in to a room next to my parents which she didn’t need to do so was a lovely touch! Everyone is right, food is perfect, bbq was lovely! Didn’t need to fight for a sun bed at all. Our only niggle is the bed was a bit uncomfortable for us but honestly how much time do you actually spend in your room? We didn’t always make it to breakfast but when we did we couldn’t fault it! Beach is short walk from the hotel and the shop along the way sells frozen bottles of water for 50 cents each which is perfect for keeping cool on the beach. Short walk to the town (about 10 mins) which has so many restaurants and bars to choose from, our favourites were Iguanas & Drunk Corner for sports and Pandesia and The Olive Tree for food!
We will definitely be returning!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

we were dead lucky to get this holiday back at our favourite hotel in the idyllic village of Kalamaki on Zakynthos the staff and facilities are first class and its like coming back home and putting your favourite slippers lol

Room Tip: Reception level is great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple