“Absolutely Beautiful and well worth the money!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
josiea754
London
“Absolutely Beautiful and well worth the money!”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was such a beautiful Villa! We couldn't believe our eyes. The house was super clean, well kept and had all the equipment needed to feel at home, this includes swimming pool, a chilling area, large garage, 4 double bedrooms and large kitchen which leads to the outside space. They even had a mosquito net in every room to prevent the bugs from coming in. A cleaner came to the house every day to do the washing and cleaning (she was so lovely!)

Its a short walking distance from the turtle beach and we were able to drive from the villa to Shipwreck beach. The host helped us get a super cheap and reliable car hire and even that was stressfree.

There is a mini market 2 mins walk from the villa and a bigger food store about 5 mins drive from the villa. The neighbours were so nice and friendly!

Last but certainly not least, the host (Katerima) was the most welcoming person I've ever had to deal with. She was patient with us, very very easy to communicate with and reach. Helped us plan our day and just went above and beyond with everything.

I can not fault this place in any way, shape or form! If I were to come back (which I hope I do) I will definitely be staying here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing