All reviews italian restaurant excellent hotel my entire stay business trip room service comfortable rooms great food gym guys furniture stars
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed there with my friend for a couple of days.
The first awkward thing was the receptionist declining my booking existing, I objected with my confirmation email from booking.com, then forwarded the very same confirmation to the hotel email. Then he said “oh we just got the booking now, it takes time sometimes”. Bare in mind that I booked four days before the check In date.
The second issue is that he wasn’t happy with the price deal we had from booking.com, and by then I almost flipped out, I said it’s not my problem I saw a deal and I booked , and he was like “ok but it’s very cheap, ok no problem”.
We were so tired so that we didn’t even argue with that nonsense.
The hotel was nice, rooms were clean. There was a water leakage in the bath room, we called the room service, they came &sorted things out, my friend called the reception desk multiple times till they answered though.
Breakfast was ok, it lacks the food variety though, bread ran out quickly.
no tissues on the table , you have to ask for it.

They kept the change ($ 30) as a deposit till we checked out, it seemed like they didn’t trust us with their minibar

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Reviewed 30 December 2017

During my stay I had a few notice from your services
, As we arrived I didn't saw any bellboy to ask us to take care our luggage’s! what made me more surprise after my check in procedure the bellman was keep looking at us but he never ask for his service !!! which that one so sad! However the receptionist lady Ms.Ejsi she was supper helpful during my entire stay she helped me a lot, but surprisingly I received a phone call in midnight between 12:30 to 12:45 by a person he asked me “ are you staying in this room ?” and I was disappointed by this odd question ! I said why is there any issue ?? he was like “ No there was misunderstanding with ID’s “ !! the point here after 10:30 PM is impossible to call guest in his room specially in the midnight it’s so irresponsibility and unprofessional for big chain like Copthorne Hotel. Even when I made the reservation I ask for special request that if it’s possible to get free Breakfast through Booking.com but suddenly I didn’t get any response !
I wish take my comment as consideration, my comments only for improving your services as a big chain like Millennium.

Room Tip: Views,location, value of money, luxury and staff
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The best hotel in Sulaymaniyah Baranan hotel the staff is so friendly and the service is special and I will come again in your hotel is amazing and comfortable rooms there . Salute Restaurant have delicious food and in gym is great time to spend.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It's absolutely amazing very clean comfortable,very nice bath room, Luxury hotel, reasonable price,friendly staff and helpful too , there are tons of good things you have to expect in these gorgeous hotel and I really like their breakfast I can give them a five stars instead of four stars.
Go for it will never disappointing you

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends