All reviews internet speed clean rooms spa facilities airport city towels
Reviewed 10 February 2018

the hotel is 20 min far from the airport with the option of airport pick up by Hotel Car from the gate.
Rooms are large, clean, comfy and very well decorated
Internet speed is faster than other hotels in the city
Spa is also very clean and has a nice indoor pool.
I liked the breakfast and make sure you order omelet from the live station at the buffet
strongly recomended

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Cristal Erbil H, Front Office Manager at Cristal Erbil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Mr.Mohammad s
Greeting from Cristal Erbil Hotel
On behalf of Cristal Erbil Hotel team Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Cristal Erbil Hotel. we are pleased to read your Review and that you have enjoyed your stay with us ,as our guest satisfaction is our main priority.
once again thank you for sharing your review and we look forward to greet you again in Cristal Erbil Hotel .

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This exceptional hotel is my home away from home when I'm in Erbil. Amazing staff, great rooms with quality food and awesome entertainment with a live Columbian band performing most evenings. I highly recommend this hotel for business and holiday accommodation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed here for 2 weeks and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I have been in the hospitality game for over 28 years and found the service and the staff culture here to be among the best I have seen. Every staff member from the GM, Waitstaff, Chefs, Reception, House Keeping, and even the maintenance and IT staff, were friendly, super professional, and clearly loved being a part of this hotel 'family'. They are a credit to the Cristal hotel chain and the hospitality industry in Erbil.
Here the customer is the most important person, the facilities are close to perfect (excellent gym equipment, sauna, spa, pool, restaurant etc) are all newish, clean, and well maintained. The staff would always go out of their way to please the customer.
I cant speak more highly of them.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Excellet stay, i visited this hotel three times this year and will higly recommend it for anybody willing to visit Erbil, nice well trained staff, high quality service , nice rooms and excellent delicious food

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Although I stayed almost 8 hours , but the service that given shows that the Hotel looks after his guests . Starting from the friendly and helpful reception, to the guards out side.
There are some kind of night club or restaurant with band playing and singing,of which I didn’t see .
The other restaurant little bit expensive for
One dish of mix Grill and salad .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr.Haydar
thank you very much for taking time and share your valuable review . we are glad that you are satisfied with your stay since our guest sanctification is our main priority .
once again on behalf of the entire Cristal Erbil Hotel Team i would like to thank you for your valuable review