All reviews internet speed clean rooms spa facilities airport city towels business
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I reserved my room at the hotel airport counter, the hotel is not far from the airport only 10 to 15 minutes drive. I stayed for 2 nights and the service was nice and the internet speed was very fast. I wanted to establish an office for my company here in erbil and the driver took me around the city and showed me many potential places and was very helpful. I would definitely stay again at cristal.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cristal Erbil H, Front Office Manager at Cristal Erbil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Dear Mr. Abdullah,

Greetings from Cristal Erbil Hotel!

Thank you for choosing Cristal Erbil Hotel, our team will continuously work on making you feel at home.

We really appreciate that you took the time to post your valued feedback and I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel and to know that in more than one aspect we managed to exceed your expectations with the hotel facilities and services. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

Your feedback will be certainly shared with the team. I thank you once again and I am looking forward to see you back in Cristal Erbil Hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Is been a wonderful experience! Service really top class and beautiful structure.
Security really professional.
Breakfast served in the room is amazing! the trolley comes with a hot cabinet, which is really remarkable!
Keep it up!!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Cristal Erbil Hotel!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of our best attention and services at all times. .

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

My friends recommended cristal they told me its a good hotel so i decided to try it, I arrived to the hotel without a reservation, and it was the first time i experience a check in while sitting down , the guys at the desk gave me the towels along with juices and even collected payment while sitting down, and took me to my room . Very respectful and kind. My breakfast was delivered to my room and its was nice ... later i decided to call my friend over to the bar at the lobby to watch the footbal match and really we enjoyed a lot that night. Im really impressed that erbil now have such 5 star hotel with such superb service

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Cristal Erbil H, Front Office Manager at Cristal Erbil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear Mr. Mohammed :

We really appreciate that you took the time to post your valued feedback. It was a pleasure to have you with us on your recent visit.

Your valuable feedback will go a long way in motivating our entire team. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service. It is a pleasure to know that in more than one aspect we managed to exceed your expectations with the hotel offerings and services.

Your feedback will be certainly shared with the team. We thank you once again and we look forward to see you back in Cristal Erbil Hotel.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel in newly opened in erbil, i stayed more than 5 times at cristal and everytime i stay i get more and more impressed with the staff how friendly they are as well the services provided by the hotel. The vip club lounge was my favorite with great wine selection and a delicious finger food, i recommend this hotel because of its price in comparison to the service it offers and the kind staff service they provide.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cristal Erbil H, Front Office Manager at Cristal Erbil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Dear Miss. Stephany:

On behalf of the Cristal Erbil Hotel team, I would like to send our heartfelt appreciation for your loyalty to Cristal.

Miss. Stephany, It’s Always a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your future visits for another excellent experience at Cristal Erbil Hotel.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 11 October 2015

i have visited the hotel in Erbil to have a dinner with my colleagues, honestly the design of the hotel is pretty nice, we had our dinner at Viewz restaurant and had a couple of beer, in general the food tastes good ad the service was nice.

Room tip: i didnt stay in the room, but if you visited the restaurant choose the seats next to the terrace, it has a very good view
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Cristal Erbil H, Front Office Manager at Cristal Erbil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Dear Mr. Jonathan:

Thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor and for your kind review about your experience at Viewz restaurant & Bar.

I have shared your valuable feedback with the team and we are pleased to know that we have met your expectations.

Best Regards