All reviews quiet neighborhood nice staff moon airport reception business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I've visited the hotel for business. The staff are nice, not crowded location and available parking space. Very quiet rooms, large and clean. The only think I disliked about was their food as it did not taste delicious.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

A stylish hotel in Ankawa in a quiet neighborhood. There are several restaurants within walking distance. The reception features a bar and a nicely decorated and cozy lobby. The rooms are comfortable and clean and smell fresh, with a clean bathroom, clean towels, minibar and a window with view. Staff speak fluent English and are friendly and helpful. There is a well-equipped fitness room on the first floor and the “Moon Roof” bar-restaurant on the 6th floor where they serve tasty food and cocktails until past midnight in a pleasant atmosphere with good music. Really a nice place to spend some time in the evening. Breakfast is included and served in a restaurant on the 2nd floor until 10.30. I paid 60 USD for my room which was good value for money. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent friendly service. Great bar restaurant with a sliding roof. Decent room, clean but small and small bathroom but very acceptable. Good buffet breakfast with an expresso machine for which one was not charged extra. Highly recommended especially at its low price

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Nice staff makes you think that you are at home. The roof restaurant serves good food, although can be smokie as everyone in Iraq smokes. Some rooms don't have a view, so good to ask. All in all, a good place to stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic and popular hotel that provides a level of service above what you could expect. Every single member of staff is polite and attentive and nothing is too much trouble for them. The facilities are traditional but comfortable and clean. The wifi is good and free. I'm looking forward to my next visit already! Thank you the Fiori hotel Erbil

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Bechara M, General Manager at Fiori Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel . I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed serving you as much as you enjoyed your stay with us. We promise to maintain the highest standards of service and comfort.
Exceeding your expectations will be our constant mission !!
Looking forward to welcoming you back.