“Drinks before the movie”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Hatillo
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

In Plaza del Norte. Very nice location. Enjoyed a glass of wine before the movie. Then returned after the movie for appetizers. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I am a fan of Chili's. Good environment, excellent service and good food for the price. I visit it about twice monthly at least. Always satisfies my expectancies.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Used to come here on Tuesdays after i finished college because it was Churrasco Special Day. Good food always

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We dine here at least once a week.They have the best servers around.The food is always fresh and hot and served quickly.Huge variety of beer ice cold.Many dishes to choose from.Right in the mall so very convenient.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I'm directionally challenged so it was hard for me to find it. But if you're inside the mall, it's past the food court, across from the theatre. If you're driving around to it, drive to the back of the mall and follow the signs leading you to the theatre, park, and walk across the little bridge.
As for the experience, I'd say it's comparable to other Chili's experiences in terms of menu, drink, and dining experiences.
One thing I didn't like about the experience is they tend to want to tell you how much to tip. It's one thing to give me a handy reference chart to help with my math. However, I find it inappropriate for a service person to circle the amount they feel I should give them as a tip. What if I wanted to tip more or less? What if your service sucked and I don't want to make a scene by getting management involved? That makes the situation a little weird. However, for some strange reason, that's a common practice in PR.