“Outstanding service! ”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect coffee shop that’s away from all the noise of the food court area. The food is always delicious, the staff are always friendly & it’s always clean. It’s my “go to” place for catching up with friends, a coffee shopping break & when I have business meetings.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Pretty close knit with usual coffee weak chai latte and just too busy unless you're waitng for someone. Bit tired.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

A good spot for a quick bite whilst shopping. Great menu including many gluten free options. The staff are very friendly - they seem to enjoy their work and you feel that they appreciate your custom.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Appalling staff , waiter called my partner a "mug" wasn't sure if he was trying to be funny , but we took it as being offensive. We ordered a wrap mine was rock hard , so had to eat the filling , and salad Wasnt fresh , with no dressing, I didn't know it was pet friendly, plenty of diners with their dogs , if I had known I would have taken mine , we have been to plenty of coffee club restaurants, but this one would be the worst , I think it's just for the tourists , will not be going to eat there again

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food is great and a huge variety to choose from. Great place to catch up and just have coffee as well.