“Very friendly, great food”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

A good spot for a quick bite whilst shopping. Great menu including many gluten free options. The staff are very friendly - they seem to enjoy their work and you feel that they appreciate your custom.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Appalling staff , waiter called my partner a "mug" wasn't sure if he was trying to be funny , but we took it as being offensive. We ordered a wrap mine was rock hard , so had to eat the filling , and salad Wasnt fresh , with no dressing, I didn't know it was pet friendly, plenty of diners with their dogs , if I had known I would have taken mine , we have been to plenty of coffee club restaurants, but this one would be the worst , I think it's just for the tourists , will not be going to eat there again

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food is great and a huge variety to choose from. Great place to catch up and just have coffee as well.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Paid $25 for the following:
- a piccolo of sparkling servedin a USED glass....yup, that's right, had to discretely wipe the lipstick from the previous patron off the rim of my glass.
- a sloppy piece of bread with the tasteless avocado spread that you can buy in Woolies, swimming in oil. (my understanding was I'd ordered toasted ciabatta with smashed avo, get and tomato)
- a mediocre chocolate thick shake (for my daughter).

Disgraceful.

Happy if Coffee Club reads this review and would like a scan of my receipt to reimburse me.....

The used glass should probably be reported to department of health...

1  Thank Rox C
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly and food came out quite quickly. However the food was nothing special. I could have prepared better at home.
I ordered the breakfast avocado and feta smash and it was just a small bit of avo smeared on bread with a handful of rocket thrown on top and a few chunks of feta tossed on top, with 2 whole cherry tomatoes beside it. I remember at other Coffee Clubs it was magnificent- with the cherry tomatoes oven roasted and the avo and feta mixed together and it used to be a generous serving not just a smear.
My daughter ordered the breakfast fritters and one was hot and the other cold.