“Amazing food”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food is great and a huge variety to choose from. Great place to catch up and just have coffee as well.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Paid $25 for the following:
- a piccolo of sparkling servedin a USED glass....yup, that's right, had to discretely wipe the lipstick from the previous patron off the rim of my glass.
- a sloppy piece of bread with the tasteless avocado spread that you can buy in Woolies, swimming in oil. (my understanding was I'd ordered toasted ciabatta with smashed avo, get and tomato)
- a mediocre chocolate thick shake (for my daughter).

Disgraceful.

Happy if Coffee Club reads this review and would like a scan of my receipt to reimburse me.....

The used glass should probably be reported to department of health...

1  Thank Rox C
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly and food came out quite quickly. However the food was nothing special. I could have prepared better at home.
I ordered the breakfast avocado and feta smash and it was just a small bit of avo smeared on bread with a handful of rocket thrown on top and a few chunks of feta tossed on top, with 2 whole cherry tomatoes beside it. I remember at other Coffee Clubs it was magnificent- with the cherry tomatoes oven roasted and the avo and feta mixed together and it used to be a generous serving not just a smear.
My daughter ordered the breakfast fritters and one was hot and the other cold.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The chicken , cranberry sauce, melted brie on a toasted bagel was just so tasty 10/10.it was Wow, my husband got the chicken parmy with chips and coleslaw salad with a delicious salad dressing on it,. then we shared the peppermint hedgehog slice ohhh my god Superb> great service Mark on the tills was so helpful .Thanks again guys was just fantastic . great with our tea and coffee too :0)

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great coffee and cakes. Ideal place to refuel before the shopping trip or mid way. We did both ! Clean, friendly staff, great citrus tart.