“Ordinary Food”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly and food came out quite quickly. However the food was nothing special. I could have prepared better at home.
I ordered the breakfast avocado and feta smash and it was just a small bit of avo smeared on bread with a handful of rocket thrown on top and a few chunks of feta tossed on top, with 2 whole cherry tomatoes beside it. I remember at other Coffee Clubs it was magnificent- with the cherry tomatoes oven roasted and the avo and feta mixed together and it used to be a generous serving not just a smear.
My daughter ordered the breakfast fritters and one was hot and the other cold.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The chicken , cranberry sauce, melted brie on a toasted bagel was just so tasty 10/10.it was Wow, my husband got the chicken parmy with chips and coleslaw salad with a delicious salad dressing on it,. then we shared the peppermint hedgehog slice ohhh my god Superb> great service Mark on the tills was so helpful .Thanks again guys was just fantastic . great with our tea and coffee too :0)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great coffee and cakes. Ideal place to refuel before the shopping trip or mid way. We did both ! Clean, friendly staff, great citrus tart.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

One thing I like about breakfast is drinking my coffee with my meal. This is the first restaurant that has brought out the coffee and meal within 2 minutes of each other and both were at the table about 10 minutes after ordering. Big tick for that. Lots of bacon 2 eggs and ciabatta toast. Very Noice.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We were impressed with the friendly service and hospitality of the guy serving us. I think he was the manager. He made us feel welcome and engaged us in conversation briefly so as not to hold up customers behind us. The cafe is light and airy and a great place to refresh after shopping or the movies.

Date of visit: March 2017