“yummy bagel on speical for the month they need to bring it back”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The chicken , cranberry sauce, melted brie on a toasted bagel was just so tasty 10/10.it was Wow, my husband got the chicken parmy with chips and coleslaw salad with a delicious salad dressing on it,. then we shared the peppermint hedgehog slice ohhh my god Superb> great service Mark on the tills was so helpful .Thanks again guys was just fantastic . great with our tea and coffee too :0)

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great coffee and cakes. Ideal place to refuel before the shopping trip or mid way. We did both ! Clean, friendly staff, great citrus tart.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

One thing I like about breakfast is drinking my coffee with my meal. This is the first restaurant that has brought out the coffee and meal within 2 minutes of each other and both were at the table about 10 minutes after ordering. Big tick for that. Lots of bacon 2 eggs and ciabatta toast. Very Noice.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We were impressed with the friendly service and hospitality of the guy serving us. I think he was the manager. He made us feel welcome and engaged us in conversation briefly so as not to hold up customers behind us. The cafe is light and airy and a great place to refresh after shopping or the movies.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Have visited the coffee club in a number of states and the food and service is always lovely. I have an onion allergy and here they went out of there way to make my order. Most places make me feel bad when I order but here they were excellent. This is a coffee shop that gives 5 star service.