“Wow best fresh pasta ever.”

Fellini Ristorante e Bar
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Main Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Fellini is an internationally acclaimed Italian restaurant which has won more than 100 industry accolades since its conception at Marina Mirage 19 years ago. Well-known for its exemplarily service and picturesque location, showcasing sweeping views across the Broadwater, Ristorante Fellini offers guests modern Italian cuisine backed by generations of traditional family cooking. Fellini's season-inspired menu draws upon influences from varying Italian regions, with a strong focus on Neapolitan and Tuscan cuisines. The multi-award winning restaurant also presents a comprehensive wine list which features more than 600 labels from Australia, France and Italy.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The best pasta ever. Duck ragout, rabbit and wonderful seafood. You can eat at the restaurant or buy the freshly made pasta in the shop as well. Wonderful Italian family who care about good quality food. Wonderful food and service. The view is amazing too.

carlo p, Owner at Fellini Ristorante e Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks for this great 4 star review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our pasta, which we make fresh on site. We hope you come back again soon and maybe buy some of our pasta to take home...it is a great addition to a home cooked Italian meal!

Ciao, Carlo.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I organized a dinner for my sisters pre wedding surprise and asked for a nice window table. Reading all the reviews I had high expectations and unfortunately we were very dissapointed. On arrival the window table was in the corner overlooking the stairs rather than the water and the furniture clearly needed a revamp. We ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon that was $388 only for it to take 15 min to arrive by which the flutes on the table were warm instead of chilled. Meal wise we started with Zucchini flowers, Carpaccio and calamari after being told there was no oysters. The Zucchini flowers were bland and just fried, the calamari lacked any presentation and was thrown on the plate with some cabbage salad not at all what I envisioned for a supposed top restaurant in gold coast.

As mains we ordered the Linguette allo Zafferano, linguette ai gamberoni, linguette ai frutti di mare and Spinach and Feta Ravioli. The seafood was overcooked with the prawns rather chewy and the pasta undercooked and drowning in oil. Unfortunately the bug pasta was overpowered with the safron and lacking any other flavor. I found a piece of plastic in my pasta and when i advised the waitress instead of talking to the manager or looking into it they completely ignored it and didnt even come to apologize. The highlight of the night was the dessert we had Panna Cotta, Cheesecake and profiterols and all were absolutely superb.

The waitress was really lovely but when we got the bill we noticed there was a charge for 4 bottles of sparkling water when we questioned it we were told because we ordered one the waitress assumed we wanted to keep drinking it and kept opening bottles and pouring it without asking us.

It was a fun night and we had a good time but I wont be eating at Fellini's again we spent $750 on very average food there are much better restaurants around for special occasions this was not one of them

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Wot a flop! We have eaten here before when the previous owner had everything going very well. This is why we chose it for the special birthday occasion.
My adult daughters were staying at Sheraton Mirage for one of their birthdays so we selected to go to Fellin Ristorante for our family dinner out of all of the restaurants in the area. Bummer! It was poor food for half of the group, the new trainer waiter was having trouble with the english language and couldnt tell between Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc wine. Service was slow & average, The head waiter had to come & check that the order taken was correct. Entrees of scallops were quite good, but when the mains came my char grilled spatchcock was soft chicken with the char & steamed veges on a good day; and of the other 5 dinners 3 were ok & 2 were poor. For a very expensive meal the overall dining was below par, well below par. So poor no one wanted to wait for dessert, so we went downstairs to Max Brenners and had a great dessert. So. . . .I aint going back. . . . .there is no longer any "I" in Fellin Ristorante.

carlo p, Owner at Fellini Ristorante e Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hi Shane, thank for taking the time to give us some feedback. We are a bit confused to hear you think that we have changed ownership...Ristorante Fellini has just recently celebrated 21 years on the Gold Coast and I can tell you that I personally have been with Fellini team every step of the way! Some of your comments on our food are also confusing, for one, Spatchcock is chicken.

However more specifically that meal is not just chicken and steamed veg it is a whole marinated Spatchcock grilled under a press with a black pepper crust, served with butter sauteed vegetables and grilled polenta, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley. Hardly 'just' steamed vegetables. We hope that one day you may return to Fellini and see that our ownership has not changed and that our standards have by no means changed either. It is sad to hear you didn't get dessert, we have some amazing new additions to our dessert menu and Richard, our awarding winning chef and co-owner has created. Ciao, Carlo.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were running late from a movie premier, rang to see if we still had a table, they kept the restaurant open for us!!

Great food fabulous wine love Fellini's thank you x

Hi Lyndell, thanks for taking the time to leave this great 5 star review! We really do appreciate it. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your food, wine and service. I have passed your kind words onto our staff, who as you know, are always looking to go above and beyond for our diners.

Ciao,
Carlo.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited Fellini for a date night. We visit here often as the food is always consistently of a very high standard.
There are so many good choices that it can be difficult to decide what to have.

My favourite dish would be the Garfish entree. This is a dish I have never seen on any menu. The garfish is stuffed with prawns and wrapped in prosciutto with grapefruit. It's amazing!

One thing I always notice is that they keep the same staff. I think this says a lot about the owners of Fellini. They are genuine people and they love to share their food. Michael is often our waiter and always up for a joke.

Ralph's pasta is homemade and cooked to perfection.

They have a private dining room which we have used for staff and family functions.

I would recommend Fellini for a special occasion or just a family night out.

The view at lunch is just as good as the lights at night.

Keep up the great work Fellini.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great date night and that you enjoyed being served by Micheal. We will also pass your kind comments onto Ralph!

Ciao until next time!