2,281 results
All reviews high tea il barocco le jardin superior suite lagoon suite oil burner vanitas restaurant the gold coast beautiful hotel special occasion turn down service pool area buffet breakfast spa bath pool staff little things marina mirage
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I went for my birthday and stayed one night in a spa room. The rooms were very nice and the entire building felt upper case. The buffet breakfast was beautiful and had so much to choose from. I usually don't stay in luxury places but it was a nice change

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachel0376
PVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear rachel0376,

Thank you for providing such a lovely review on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted we were able to provide you with such a luxurious experience for your birthday!

We look forward to giving you a warm Palazzo Versace welcome again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Cakes were very creative, and tasted great. Sandwiches were very ordinary. Service well below par for such an up market venue, only saving grace was they were pleasant.

Drinks were inconsistent and poorly presented.

Room Tip: We cannot recommend their High Tea.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Walter J

Dear Walter J,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent High Tea experience at Palazzo Versace Gold Coast.

It is only through the voice of our guests that we are able to improve our product and our service culture, and I have since passed on your comments to the Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Chef for review.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

For year I have been dying to stay at this resort, my husband and decided to bring the kids up to the Gold Coast for a holiday and stay at what we thought would be the best hotel on the Gold Coast.

We were given access to our room at 1.30pm, just in time for an afternoon swim. After requesting adjoining rooms for us and our 2 young children we were given rooms that were not adjoining. What we thought would be a quick call to reception to rectify the situation only to lead to a 90min wait and several phone calls to get it sorted.

We then thought we would go for a walk and have a look around Marina Mirage only to come back and not be able to get into our rooms (swipe cards wouldn't work).This then took some time to get rectified, we ended up heading out for an early dinner so it could get sorted while we were out.

After a walk and a nice dinner we returned to our room and decided to watch a family movie (at a cost) a movie our 9 year old had been dying to see. 20mins into the movie it stopped, we restarted and fast forwarded it only for it to stop again. A call to reception we were told they would get an engineer to look at it. 40mins and still waiting!!

Very disappointed with our experience thus far.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Tammie C

Dear Tammie C,

I am truly disappointed that we did not manage to meet your expectations during your experience with us, and that you departed the hotel feeling dissatisfied with your stay at Palazzo Versace Gold Coast.

Your feedback is very important to us, may I ask you to contact me on grm@palazzoversace.com.au, I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve these issues with you personally.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Stayed there quite some time ago. Wanted to see what all the people rave about. The room looked shabby and tired. The bed was hard an uncomfortable. We stay always in luxury hotels, but this Breakfast Buffet was the worst I have experienced. It was so poor, I ended up having just bread and butter and a little bit of salami. Far too overrated and overpriced.
We should have booked at the Sheraton Mirage opposite, there is class !!
Will not come back nor would I recommend this place to any of my family or friends.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 626bishop
PVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear 626bishop,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at Palazzo Versace Gold Coast.

It saddens me to read your comments and is extremely concerning and disappointing to learn when our guests have not had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. Please accept the sincerest apologies from us all for our failure to provide you with a stay you had anticipated.

We would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss with you the shortcomings in your breakfast experience. Please feel free to contact us on grm@palazzoversace.com.au at your earliest convenience, this will also give me the opportunity to share this information with our Executive Chef and Management Team on how we can further improve our customer satisfaction.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to demonstrate your recent experience is not indicative of our usual high standards of service here at Palazzo Versace.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Not the friendliest service. Our safe was broken and they weren't very cooperative in helping us fix it. Our curtains were ripped. Location isn't the best either. The hotel needs some refurbishment, it fails to impress.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
PVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear SarahU17,

Please allow me to apologise that we failed to impress you on this recent stay. At Palazzo Versace, we strive to provide an opulent, luxurious experience for all of our guests and it is disappointing we were unable to do so in this instance.

Please be advised, I have passed your feedback onto our Executive Management team for review and follow up with their teams in order to prevent these issues in service from reoccurring in the future.

I hope you will give us the opportunity in the future to demonstrate your recent experience is not indicative of our usual high standards of service here at Palazzo Versace.