After the second day off travelling, it was with relief we arrived at Asmore to be greeted once again by the friendly and helpful reception team. We had stayed a few days 18 months ago, this time it felt like home away from home. The kids quickly got into the activities of the site with the pool, playgrounds, childrens activities, tennis and off course all the fantastic birds.
As a family accomadation, we chose the accomadation to suit our needs and budget.
The stafff continued to set theselves apart in helping our time the best by offering extra one off services to us as a family.. (Well done team ).
We had the privelage to have our daughters 7 th birthday while we were there and also had Australia day at the park.
We would stay there once again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore