“Great Gyros, Great Prices, Great Portion Size and Great Service”

The Sizzlebang Grill
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Laganas
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The SizzleBang Grill is a local family run restaurant situated in the resort of Laganas, at the top of the Kalamaki road. Serving freshly prepared local food such as grilled steaks,beef in Zakynthian sauce,lamb kleftiko,moussaka and of course the daily specials . More choices such as Pizzas , pasta dishes ,deluxe burgers ,Greek wraps ,authentic Mexican recipes and snacks throughout the day .Everything is prepared at the time you order it . Also you will find a variety of drinks,milkshakes,cocktails,local wines and desserts!
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect place for lunch. Gyros are very tasty, Great Prices, very attentative wait staff and good portion sizes. Can't fault it, hence the five star review. It's off the main strip so quieter than the other gyro spots which is good

1  Thank Leanne f

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I went on holiday with my friends in 2015 and this is the first restaurant we went to once arrived. The food was amazing! In 2016 I worked out in Zante as a rep and I would either eat here or get delivery at least 3 times a week, as a veggie it can be hard to find fast food in Greece however they used to do a special halloumi gyros for me and my best friend (also veggie) and 100% the best one I've ever had in my life!!! My meat eater friends also vouched that this place is the best in zante for a gyros and prices are so low... I would even pay more because it's so good!
If you go to zante, this is the place to go!

1  Thank Robyn D
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This place has a great gyros and very friendly staff.

It also has good prices and is very clean and cozy.

1  Thank Radu T
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Didnt fancy a big meal so had our own tapas picking about 6 starters of the menu ever dish was cooked well. Great food and good company thanks Mary x .

1  Thank StevieD50
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Before I begin I accidentally clicked on helpful button on the poor review. That reviewer is a impatient idiot! Do not listen!!

Sizzlebang is one of the best customer services on the island Mary and the rest of the staff is so friendly!
The food is gorgeous!! you got to try the traditional Greek wrap you haven't been to Greece unless you have tried it especially at Sizzlebang also try the Greek lemonade there which is better then the Fanta! Ask Mary for it.
Sizzlebang is fairly priced too! In Cambridge the prices for there food will be expensive because it's so good!
Me and Aaron will miss you Mary! very much we will always remember you!