“Jimmys Place.”

Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Laganas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Very helpful and friendly staff. Food was lovely and average price. Would recommend to anyone staying in that area. It is also a nice place just to call for a drink.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Great food great staff! Went for breakfast and lunch a few times while we stayed here and good price to!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Really quality restaurant and snack bar. Food was amazing. Great service, really welcoming and polite staff. I could eat here everyday and every time I have been here for the food it has been high quality and they did one of the best kebabs I ever had. Also I am English and the English breakfast are just as good as the breakfasts from English. I recommend coming here and I have been here more then eating at an all inclusive hotel. Also it’s 24 hours so if you want a late night kebab or a slice of pizza, you know where to go.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Extremely reasonable
Great food
Happy atmosphere
Can highly recommend to all if you are visiting Lagana

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Lagana for 10 days, on the 9th night we decided to try Jimmys place as we heard good feedback!
Guttered we ate on the 9th day as we would of returned every night. Food was delicious, staff extremely friendly and service superb. I can highly recommend this place.