“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Super warm welcome from the host who remembered us from a couple of years before. All the staff are warm and friendly and the service quick and efficient. The menu offers lots of choice and the food is very tasty and plentiful. We ate here a couple of times during our holiday and will return again one day we hope.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We visited this restaurant twice on holiday. The first visit was excellent, the meat kebabs we both had were beautiful and the wine very nicely chilled. It was so good we visited a few nights later. Unfortunately the second visit wasn’t very good. The wine wasn’t so well chilled and when the food arrived the mixed grill looked like it had been re heated. It didn’t look appetising nor did it taste very good. We were very disappointed. Such a shame as the first visit when we had the kebabs was great.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We have just eaten or should I say not eaten at this restaurant, we are a family of 6 and eat out a lot, I am also a Manager of a hotel and ala carte restaurant 5star in uk, we are staying for 14 night and are on our 12th night, we have eaten in nearly every restaurant day and night and all have been great and some fantastic but this one was by far the worst restaurant we have ever eaten in and I mean EVER.

So to start we where sat and left for quitsome time before drinks order taken, then our food order was taken by not so friendly staff to which the menu states things that are not what is actually delivered, we waited the longest we have waited all holiday for food, the staff looked like they had lost control and couldn’t cope to which it wasn’t that busy, finally our food was plonked on the table to which my daughters salmon which stated on the menu it was boneless which was not the case full of bones so we called them over and he’s said that it was just the one they had in tonight also the salmon was under cooked so we said no and he took back and offered to order something else so she ordered pizza, my seafood paella was horrible the mussels where off and the fish had funny taste so stopped eating it, our children’s sausage and chips and chicken nuggets and chips where Burt so they didn’t eat it, my husband and son ordered the chicken kebab on skewers which had no taste and came with chips just chucked on plate, the pizza finally arrived and it was awfull full of cheese and way too much pineapple. By this time we’d just had enough and I started feeling sick when they finally after sitting for about 40 mins a waitress came to clear, they could clearly tell we weren’t happy and tried to avoid clearing, she didn’t speak or even asked why all the food was left as she was clearing I said the food was really bad and we where not happy so she walked off was very rude and then slammed the bill on the table which was the final straw, I went to the bar and asked to speak to someone to which I think he was the manager I explained everything to him how all food was left and service was awful and he started having a go at me say it might not be nice to you but you can’t say the food was horrible he was very rude and I said about all the other restaurant have been great but this was the worst and said what i do for a living and he soon changed his tune and said ok so what didn’t you eat, I said everything then I got well I only take children meals off so in the end i was feeling so ill to which I paid 75 euros and left.

They don’t like being confronted at all and can’t take bad feed back either

Advise never to eat here awful food and awful rude and rubbish service and staff. Please do not waste you money.

Just hope we aren’t sick from this :-(

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 3 times as a family on our weeks holiday. Brilliant customer service beautiful food and good prices highly recommend

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We went out to the marina for a meal out. Plenty of choice, we decided to try this one out as plenty of vegetarian choices. We had garlic mushrooms to start & for main Sea Bass & a vegetable paella. Both beautifully presented & of very good standard. Will certainly come back again, good food & very good value.