“Lovely food and friendly service”
Review of Asador On Egin

Asador On Egin
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Cala'n Bosch
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here twice for dinner on our trip. I had lamb on both visits and my husband had pork and monkfish. Excellent quality kids menu with good choice. Waiters were very helpful and great with our young daughter. Would definitely eat here again!

2  Thank Sbaz2703

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here as it was #1 on tripadvisor. I think this is probably the reason many were there. It was a very popular restaurant although I think all the neighbouring restaurants were much of a muchness so I wouldn’t have queued for a seat. There were a number of families eating here so a real mix of clientele. The portions are very big. My partner had suckling pig and it was enough for a whole family. The food was good but it was not anything extra special just considered one of the most popular from the fairly poor quality selection in the town.

1  Thank youngtraveller61
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I had a very nice meal here. Sat outside. I had tapas and she had carbonara- large portions. Really friendly waiting staff.

1  Thank JoB9999
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were lucky enough to stroll in around 8pm and be seated straight away but from 8:30pm there were 10 people queuing at any one time! I had the delicious Menorca Lamb and my hubby had (what he called THE best) Ribeye steak. Would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank JodBristol
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing meal at this On Egin. So much so going to return again before the end of our holiday. Excellent service and warm welcome.

1  Thank colnkits